tuscl

Is there a way to find the open/close status of the Mexican border?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, November 26, 2018 2:21 AM
I actually plan to go there soon and it's an 8 hour drive to get there. I want to be able to check to see if it's open or not.

14 comments

• nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Just go to Monterrey or Mexico DF , in Mexico city you can try the whores of La Merced
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    There is an app you can put on your phone to check wait times; I use it for Canada. [view link]
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Seems like a sound time to visit.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    [view link] is a good program. Streaming video of the Mexican side of the border area.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Trump's twitter, CBP's facebook, CNN, etc. Nite time will mostly be open.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I don't own a cell phone. I want something to check before I make the drive, just to make sure.
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ no phone? OMG sweetie, nobody is that back woods
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I mean I live in the Carolina's and I even have a cell phone
    6 years ago
    Even checking before starting to drive eight hours doesn’t guarantee the border won’t close while you’re enroute. Get a $30 burner phone at Walmart There are other border crossings near TJ that would just require a longer taxi ride.
    6 years ago
    Btw if your driving from Las Vegas it’s only 5 hours. I make that drive a couple times a year.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Why don't you just wait a month or two for all this migrants madness to settle down? I haven't heard of a way to check border status online. And if you do have to go this soon, why don't you just fly there? No hassle at the border and you get to save yourself from hours in traffic
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Check out this twitter feed for live updates: [view link]
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >why don't you just fly there? Isn't it like $200 or something? When I'm on vacation, I don't like being on a schedule. My entire day revolves around being on a schedule so for a vacation, I want to be off schedule. The idea of having to be at the airport at a specific time is not my idea of relaxing. Yes, it's 8 hours to Tijuana, but those 8 hours are unstructured and can be managed in any way I please.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Btw if your driving from Las Vegas it’s only 5 hours." Last time I went it took me 8 hours to get there and 6 hours back and I was huffing it. I stop at places in between along the way to walk around, eat, refill my gas tank, etc. I don't go straight for 6 hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion