tuscl

Board without Trolls

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:51 PM
What would be discussed if there were no trolls? 1. Type of pants to wear for a lap dance 2. How to negotiate for a bj in vip 3. ....add your favorite here

12 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Of course, the big issue is how different people define “troll”. However, if we use the definition of “troll” used by those who complain the most about trolling we’d discuss: 4. How sad people who LDK are. :( 5. How great Donald Trump is! 6. How pathetic stripper boyfriends are! 7. How scary “the caravan” is! 8. How pictures of some girl with big tits broke the internet! 9. How obnoxious the trolls are! Wait, there is a problem with number 9 — how can you complain about trolls without trolls posting? Here’s my philosophy: 1. Post what you want, if people don’t like it they can use the ignore feature! 2. Cum in your pants if you want. The only person with a right to complain is your dry cleaner! 3. Post more crazy stories! TUSCL was brilliant when people actually told crazy stories about their strip club experiences! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’d be bored without trolls ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes and it would only be answered by 3 or 4 faithful members Threads would change every six months Ever noticed when the trolls do stop how dead this forum actually is
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ am I a troll?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I live under an overpass not a bridge so I know I'm not a troll. I hate trolls.
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    I am going to arrest all the trolls. I am checking underpasses and bridges first. Who knows, I may find juice and crazyjoe
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    As much as I cannot stand trolls, I'm starting to think that this board is performing a public service. After all, where would weird dudes like juice take his various troll accounts if this last bastion for the degenerates and the under-employed was closed off to him? The local PTA discussion board? Political forums? Gaming sites full of kids? Romance chat rooms? I'm starting to think that this board functions like Internet fly paper. As ugly as it looks, it's better than letting the flies get into the important stuff.
  • Am I a troll? How much do u hate me?
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    is it too dangerous to cross the border if we makeout in the back room while I LDK with my CF’s Greek ATF?
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Am I a troll? How much do u hate me?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    It’s an interesting dynamic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion