Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Message from a TJ ATF about the border

PutaTester
PutaTesterVIP1723541

He who dies with the most memories wins.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Received a message from a TJ ATF an hour ago saying not to come down to the border. Hopefully this issue will not last long.

If you go to TJ, I suggest parking on the US side and walking across. Seems the pedestrian access does not get closed. Or when it does, it is only for a few hours. It is going to be a lean Xmas for the ladies of the zona if this continues.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well, you could be the contrarian and do the opposite. Lots of PLs are going to stay away. So the ratio changes. This might be the ultimate time to have a GRAND old time ! Just take enough cash to stay an extra day if needed.

Profile picture for Neobwh
Neobwh
•

Think best to avoid right now - news says border closed. Though being stuck for days at Hong Kong might be the trick!

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I was on TJ on Wednesday and I no problems crossing the border or returning to the US.

That being said I would check credible news sources and the border website for updates.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

To Canada we go!

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

There are videos circulating on Instagram of the caravan migrants on the loose! It's wild!!

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

Tijuana has an airport with flights to and from the USA. You can bypass all that border bullshit that's going on by just flying directly to TJ instead of SoCal.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hard to believe that even Trump would be dumb enough to close the border completely. National Steel Shipyard, a major US Navy contractor has a lot of Mexican workers who are on daily visas working for them.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

To be fair Trump is pretty dumb. So much for the pro business President.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

vajmon - I don't believe that there are any non stop flights from any where in the U.S. to the Tijuana (TIJ) airport. You have to fly to Mexico City or another Mexican airport and then fly a Mexican air line to TIJ. Round trip air fare would be in the $1,000 area. If I'm wrong tell me which air line and which airport.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

They closed it today because members of the “caravan” rushed it in big numbers. I’ve seen reports from people that were there and they said it was a pretty large and pretty unruly group. I heard the outlets on the American side closed because of it. I’m actually kind of glad this happened today. I’ve been hearing that this thing was just waiting to boil over, and there was a lot of tension in La Zona. Hopefully this gets things back to normal quicker.

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

@shadowcat, I stand corrected sir. You are right. You'll have to connect through Mex City, Cancun, Guadelejara, Chihuhua or Beijing or Shanghai, China. That's right, the Chinks got a direct flight so they can visit the whorehouses! (-:

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

Shadow might be right about non-stop flights, but Volaris has a lot of flights now from various U.S. cities to Tijuana. Some are under $200 right now because they are running a sale. Most stop in a Mexican city and then have a connecting flight to TJ. The Tijuana airport and other MX airports that I have been in are nice and modern.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Late nite border crossing should be fine. The migrants need to go back to their tents to rest. Plus it's cold and dark outside to jump the fence.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

No its not gonna get better there are more caravans coming. Things are tense at the border

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

@FTS I guess Germany and Austria we go !!

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

@FTS I guess Germany and Austria we go !!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Time to close the border and shoot everyone crossing illegally. America is circling the drain.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Somebody text Trump and inform him that all of this bullshit is keeping American men from getting to their Mexican whores. He won't let us down.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ he orchestrated this bullshit !

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I'm not getting sucked in by that obvious bait.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ lolz

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Trump only likes EE whores ;) he don’t care about latinas.

Profile picture for grimes
grimes
•

Just noticed this thread. Has anyone been in the last couple of days? Sounds like the border is open, except one section might be crowded with protesters

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement