tuscl

Message from a TJ ATF about the border

PutaTester
West Coast. He who dies with the most memories wins.
Sunday, November 25, 2018 5:43 PM
Received a message from a TJ ATF an hour ago saying not to come down to the border. Hopefully this issue will not last long. If you go to TJ, I suggest parking on the US side and walking across. Seems the pedestrian access does not get closed. Or when it does, it is only for a few hours. It is going to be a lean Xmas for the ladies of the zona if this continues.

23 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, you could be the contrarian and do the opposite. Lots of PLs are going to stay away. So the ratio changes. This might be the ultimate time to have a GRAND old time ! Just take enough cash to stay an extra day if needed.
  • Neobwh
    6 years ago
    Think best to avoid right now - news says border closed. Though being stuck for days at Hong Kong might be the trick!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I was on TJ on Wednesday and I no problems crossing the border or returning to the US. That being said I would check credible news sources and the border website for updates.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    To Canada we go!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    There are videos circulating on Instagram of the caravan migrants on the loose! It's wild!!
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    Tijuana has an airport with flights to and from the USA. You can bypass all that border bullshit that's going on by just flying directly to TJ instead of SoCal.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Hard to believe that even Trump would be dumb enough to close the border completely. National Steel Shipyard, a major US Navy contractor has a lot of Mexican workers who are on daily visas working for them.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    To be fair Trump is pretty dumb. So much for the pro business President.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    vajmon - I don't believe that there are any non stop flights from any where in the U.S. to the Tijuana (TIJ) airport. You have to fly to Mexico City or another Mexican airport and then fly a Mexican air line to TIJ. Round trip air fare would be in the $1,000 area. If I'm wrong tell me which air line and which airport.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    They closed it today because members of the “caravan” rushed it in big numbers. I’ve seen reports from people that were there and they said it was a pretty large and pretty unruly group. I heard the outlets on the American side closed because of it. I’m actually kind of glad this happened today. I’ve been hearing that this thing was just waiting to boil over, and there was a lot of tension in La Zona. Hopefully this gets things back to normal quicker.
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat, I stand corrected sir. You are right. You'll have to connect through Mex City, Cancun, Guadelejara, Chihuhua or Beijing or Shanghai, China. That's right, the Chinks got a direct flight so they can visit the whorehouses! (-:
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Shadow might be right about non-stop flights, but Volaris has a lot of flights now from various U.S. cities to Tijuana. Some are under $200 right now because they are running a sale. Most stop in a Mexican city and then have a connecting flight to TJ. The Tijuana airport and other MX airports that I have been in are nice and modern.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Late nite border crossing should be fine. The migrants need to go back to their tents to rest. Plus it's cold and dark outside to jump the fence.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    No its not gonna get better there are more caravans coming. Things are tense at the border
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    @FTS I guess Germany and Austria we go !!
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    @FTS I guess Germany and Austria we go !!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Time to close the border and shoot everyone crossing illegally. America is circling the drain.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Somebody text Trump and inform him that all of this bullshit is keeping American men from getting to their Mexican whores. He won't let us down.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ he orchestrated this bullshit !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm not getting sucked in by that obvious bait.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lolz
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Trump only likes EE whores ;) he don’t care about latinas.
  • grimes
    6 years ago
    Just noticed this thread. Has anyone been in the last couple of days? Sounds like the border is open, except one section might be crowded with protesters
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion