tuscl

What would you do if?

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Friday, November 23, 2018 10:02 PM
What would you do if you walked in on your wife having sex with another guy?

12 comments

• Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    This happened to me about a month ago. I want to make sure I handled it right
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    id kick her fucking ass to the curb
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    I give 50cent bjs
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ^blow me then
  • BigSammy11
    6 years ago
    ^I'll give you fitty-five cent if it comes with a thumb up my rectum. Deal?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Deposit the cash in the bank ?
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I'm going to answer this question. 1. Beat the his ass 2. Fuck her in the ass with out lube and as hard as I can. Then kick her to the curb. Butt naked. And call the cop's and have her arrested for indecent exposure. That is one way I'd handle it. The second way. I'd let her have her fun. Then talk it over and see if we can work things out. Start swinging
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Tell her we are moving to Saudi Arabia. Then when she cheats again, they do an honor killing of the guy and girl but my other 4 wives are loyal. Just kidding. I'd just get out the shot gun. Too much work moving that far. I'm not married. Could move and then get more wives though and let her know what happens to her if she cheats again. Then sleep with the other wives most of the time.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    No one is worth dying or going to jail. I would not do something that would land me in jail or get myself killed. I would get a legal separation and then file for divorce.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I would dump a load in your basement
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Take pictures and join in.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    ^sounds gay to me Family guy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion