tuscl

How many of you have been obducted by aliens?

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Friday, November 23, 2018 10:01 PM
I have been obducted 3 times by aliens. Twice they probed me

20 comments

• Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Are you a troll titlover69? I have no idea what one looks like
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't neva gon get fucked by no aliens hoe. i get fucked enough by the criminal justice system.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    You kind of resemble a tit
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was abducted once - was taken to a distant planet where it was all ebony females with 40"+ asses and 26" or less waists where I was forced to have sex with many of them (I assume some kinda experiment those alians were running) - that's how I became a chocolate-lover - true-story
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ^have shit tons of cash dawg.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It happened as I was leaving a black strip club but hasn't happened since - I assume they got all the data they needed - but now I'm marked for life with an uncontrollable chocolate addiction
  • BigSammy11
    6 years ago
    I have had a few extraterrestial encounters. Those grey fuckers won't leave my butthole alone it seems like. That said, all of the prostate probing makes me cum like a horse so it works out I guess.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    @dc it happens. People just don’t like to talk about it
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I once had a guy stick a screwdriver thru his pisshole on camera back in my camming days LOL so u can probe that too on men in addition to their assholes
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol I'm crying laughing
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never been abducted. However, I’m not sure what obducted means - so maybe I’ve had an alien spelling encounter.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yes, each time I go to Tijuana. But they always ask me to probe them.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I had a nice dream involving 3 blond female human looking aliens. A bit tall but they didn't abduct me in my dream. It was consensual. The only abduction dream I had did involve some gray type aliens. I woke up a bit pissed off. Their instruments did not work on me. Most get paralyzed. I wasn't. I had fun chasing them through their ship. They were terrified. I killed many. I was able to read and control their minds to an extent. I could only control about a dozen aliens at a time though. Their ship was massive and I didn't understand the alien writing. The had navigators who navigated the ship via telepathy. I kept them alive because I was thinking about taking over the ship. Anyway while I was having fun chasing a couple of them down one corridor, they turned on an emergency beam out device and I woke up in bed. No probing was done. I don't remember how I was killing them. It was fun. They sent me a message they would never abduct me again. I sent them a message if they came back, I might visit their home planet and have some real fun. Had to be a dream. If not I could be an alien terrorist. They abducted my astral body in my dream. I really do miss killing aliens. I will have to try to dream about it. Maybe try to crash some ships to see if any of my dreams could be real. Could kill their navigators leaving them stranded. It would be cool to take over a ship. The ship I dreamed about was huge. Many levels. Being able to read their minds, might be able to find their home planet. Sounds like a plan. Maybe when I have time to kill.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I would dump a load all over that flying saucer
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Stop mocking me guys. This really happnened
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    This is hot. Thanks for the erotica, chili powder.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You should see the alien that abducted me last night; ) difference was, I probed her ; )
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Rofl
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I had a girl named Eileen probe my ass. That's close.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion