Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can you believe a Floriduh man actually used a condom while having sex?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

A 21-year-old man from Citra, Fla. was arrested after he reportedly had sex four times in one week with a miniature horse.

Nicholas Sardo was seen having sex with a miniature horse named Jackie G in a pasture on a family member's property, authorities said.

In the release sent out by the Marion County Sheriff's Office, Sardo told deputies that he used a condom so that he wouldn't contract a disease from the horse.

Detectives said Sardo told them he knew what he said was wrong and that he was a sick man. He is charged with bestiality/sexual contact with an animal.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

That’s a good article, but I didn’t need to know the name of the miniature horse.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

What’s the problem here? As long as it’s between two consenting adult members of the animal kingdom . . .

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

That brings out a whole new meaning to the phrase “fuck you jackie”...

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

nicespice comment = brilliant!

Horsefucking Florida man = not brilliant :(

My only question: what is the horsefucking Florida man’s TUSCL handle?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

@nicespice Smash that like button!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

In Nicholas' defense, Jackie G was known around town as a sluut

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

When I lived in Dallas I dated a Guatemalan girl - she was from a rural part of Guatemala - she said there was a guy in her town that used to fuck a female donkey his family owned - she said the guy was in his early-20s and handsome - she said when the mule would see him it would come to him - hey, nobody ever said love was perfect

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Shadowcat's daughter is doing an admirable job filling in for him, but I don't think he would have outed the horse for giving extras by name.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Isn’t there a policy of not providing the names of victims of sex crimes?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m guessing SJG is booking his flight right now!

He’s got his condoms and a goat mask in his carry on bag.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL. I was trying to think of a SJG/goat post but that was great.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I apologize. I should have redacted the name of the victim.

Profile picture for ndnman
ndnman
•

Hopefully it was a mare (female horse) and not a stud, cuz that would be gay, therefore wrong.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement