tuscl

Pimping your twin

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I was at a sports bar today for dinner watching the late FB games. The waitress was a cute HS or college aged girl. I notice her waiting on a girl that could have been her twin. Later I asked if that was her sister. It was her twin sister. I asked if she worked there, too.

"No, she's a stripper. She used to work at Mardi Gras but now she is at Tattletales. You should go some night and hook up with her."

The two women at my table were keenly interested to know if I was going to go "hook up" with the waitress's sister.

15 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    You should have found out how much her sister charges for BBBJ.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I may explore if the waitress wants to make some extra money :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Gold your sounding like me these days lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I wish I got waitresses like that.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I usually fuck my waitresses if they friendly wit me
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice you should leave them a tip, your fucking them when you don't.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Ace story goldmongerATL!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Twins. Now there is a fantasy I would love to fulfill.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    One twin is content to work a waitressing job for not much money. The other is stripping. Based on her former club, probably not an extras girl at the new club. Still a very different set of morals or limits between them. I have heard that identical twins will go in different directions like this to establish individual identities.

Imagine if the waitress twin was also a stripper. What a show! There are guys that would pay THOUSANDS for that VIP threesome.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Going from Mardi Gras to Tattletales is a huge difference in clubs. The former very strict on touching. The later very big on VIP, etc.

I've known a lot of family members working at the same club and most of the dancers will not do 3 somes with other family members.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I hooked up with a twin in college and when her sister came to visit from another school, I literally could not tell them apart. Their hair style and mannerisms were identical. I hooked up with the girl again while her sister was visiting. The next week at a party, the girl told me that we didn’t hook up and that must have been her sister. I think she was messing with me, but she never broke down and admitted she was messing with me. So, I may have hooked up with identical twins, or I may have been the victim of a well played joke. Who knows? But, they were both quite hot. I certainly do not regret the experience.

I did ask if guys ever wanted to have them both at the same time. She got a disgusted look on her face and asked if I wanted a threesome with my brother. I understood her point and apologized for the suggestion. For some reason, it didn’t seem out of line at the time of the initial request.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I dated a twin in high school.... People always asked how I could tell them apart, it was easy my girlfriend Jennifer had a very nice ass and her twin had a dick
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did you ever go too far before realized it was her twin?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^her strap on and his dick felt the same. LOL
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Gold, my ATF was a twin and her sister worked there too, and yes, I dropped a few thousands on many a nights of VIP.

My ATF retired, and is now a waitress and her sister continues to work at the club. I had to look at where you are from because for a second I thought we were talking about the same girls, though my ATF still tells people that she use to be a stripper. It was a lot of fun but they didnt do anything incestual with each other. Ass slapping and rubbing their titties together was a out it. They'd sometimes shield their eyes if they got too much of a view of the other pussy or butthole. Girl1 would say "girl2, can you move, I dont want your pussy right in my face"

2 other strippers that arent related are typically more fun for the 3 way kissing and going down on each other etc.

Sure do miss my ATF, I just never hit it off with the twin sister the same way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion