Friday, November 16, 2018 6:55 PM
Got one at my local club and she is on fire

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Hay Juice, Don you wish you could delete my posts? Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    I'm commin for you Joe
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao Who dosent love Spam ? It's a delicious treat ;)
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    They are rare at the clubs though. I can’t remember any off the top of my head.
  • I am middle eastern lolol
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    Feed me spam juice
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thats why i crush on you pooshee
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Will you be my boo?
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    I don't have $5,000 but I want to be your girlfriend
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Those girls are rare in the local clubs. They sound amazing. Wish there were a few dancing nearby.
  • Trule
    6 years ago
    There was an Iraqi that was brought to the US as a child working at a club I frequent. She was hot and sexy at first. She would take breaks from working while in school. After one of these breaks she put on weight and just wasn’t that hot anymore. Middle Eastern chicks are very much like Latinas. There is a fuck by period when they peak and it is downhill from there. The peak stage for white girls seems to be about 28. Asians are like 35. As always some exceptions to the rule. Generally, I think Arabs and latinas peak around the 18-22 age.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Middle eastern girls can look hot I agree. Just be careful about all her gun toting friends if they find your Facebook profile. I have no desire to grow a beard and join a rebel group. Although I once had a dream where a menacing Darth Vader captured me and demanded I tell him the location of a rebel base. I woke up afterwards. It seemed too real.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion