tuscl

Does Johm Smith still over pay for pussy ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 16, 2018 5:59 PM
Or did he stop as soon as i started to do the same ? Is over paying a just legal ginger baby to suck and fuck on you no longer cool ?

17 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Well I remember reading an old thread, that John you were willing drop 5 grand on an ATF. Damn I have GOT to see this girl. She must’ve been hot as fuck!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    For 5 k hell yeah she must have been
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    He doesnt pay for pussy, he overpays for pussy
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Joe your so articulate with words
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I hope so, it triggers that half a fag Randommember who preys on college girls but acts likes he is better than johnsmith.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Joe gets it rite
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    My midlife crisis is coming @IME. With any luck I'll be divorcing my wife and posting erotic literature just like @Smith.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Get it all out of your system IME, old buddy
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    Im coming for you Craziness
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    Johnsmith wants my pussy
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'll beg for pussy and I'll pay for pussy but I won't overpay for pussy. I think Lopaw said that.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    There are so many variables in determining price to pay for OTC sex. By most measures I paid far more than others would with my ATF but the intangibles she brought to the bed made it worth it for me. Her blowjobs were a 10.0 for me. Her ability to stop just before I came in order to extend sex was unique in my experience. Her knowledge of my sexual eccentricities and foibles allowed me to concentrate on her. Her desire to maximize my pleasure was different from others I’ve been with and made the extra payment well worth while. On this forum I’ve had many say that I’m nuts paying what I do; that there’s plenty of others for far less money. Not true. No one else knew me the way she did. Others lacked her ability to please me as no other that I ever found, could.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Hey @jackslash, that sounds like a Dylan line.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @gawker. You paid far more than just money. In hindsight, was it worth it?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing that he does. Any guy who feels driven to write Harlequin romance novels about stripper pussy is bound to fall in love again sooner rather than later. ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i was guilty of overpaying... especially when i first started seriously clubbin seven years ago. it has been an expensive learning curve.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion