tuscl

Who’s the real troll?

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Friday, November 16, 2018 1:15 PM
Some saw the humor in yesterday’s post about Shadowcat. Most did not. At least it motivated people to join the discussion and put some energy into a mundane day. When was the last time a TUSCL post resulted in people making phone calls? The real troll was the follow up rant about how to moderate or even censor discussions, including childish threats to ‘give me what I want or I’m going to leave’. Do you really only want to again discuss which pants work best for LDK or front-room makeout sessions? Until next time, back to the regularly scheduled program...

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I freely admit, it makes the choice of who to ignore incredibly easy. Thanks.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If I didn't know better I would think that @Itsmytime was one of my aliases. ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Itsmytime = DICKHEAD!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I hate to say it, but it probably would have went over better if you had said SJG had passed away instead. Nah, I take that back. There would've been extreme disappointment and horrible backlash once he posted another manifesto and everyone found out you were lying.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    There are a lot of funny people on TUSCL, but you're not one of them. You tried, but failed miserably. So to answer your question: you. You are the real troll.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Also, this is the second time you started a thread about Shadow dying. You seem to be taking delight in it for some reason. Here's the first thread you started about Shadow dying: [view link] Just out of curiosity, why is it that you can't stand Shadow?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    One thing is for sure you have no class, no sense of propriety, and by doubling down with a post like this no friends.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    SHREK is the real troll
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^scratch that. he is an ogre ==> smacks self in head you dumb ass
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    “And now deep thoughts, by Jack Handey”! Jack: I think deep down inside, Shadowcat got a good laugh out of that thread mocking his eventual death. This would have been a good “Deep Thoughts” by Jack Handy clip that SNL used to do.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    Me! I am the Miami shower show troll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion