Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My uber driver is a cutie

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi baby can I holla @ u

:))

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Yes, you can holla at me whenever you want :)

Hypothetically speaking...

Would it be cool or creepy if I was in fact your Uber driver today???

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ok... Uhhhmmm.... Bye ,)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Show him your tits

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

that would be a nice tip!

Lol..I would nevr holla @ uber driver but he was cutie pie

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@nicole what's wrong with an uber driver? Because he allegedly has a mediocre job?

Um no..bc I dont hit in ppl unless it is explicitly , rather than ambiguously , a social environment that merits being ok to do so.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Show us your tits

Profile picture for bruno0639
bruno0639
•

What juice said

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement