tuscl

I dunno about this one?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:10 PM
ATLANTIC BEACH, S.C. (WNCN) - A rape was reported at an Atlantic Beach area strip club over the weekend. Officers responded to Grand Strand Medical Center at 809 82nd Parkway in the Myrtle Beach area around 3 a.m. on Saturday. Police were called about a rape incident that took place at an Atlantic Beach strip club, according to an incident report from the Horry County Police Department. The 20-year-old victim told police she was employed as an entertainer at the club and was working when an unidentified man raped her. WMBF reported the incident happened at Thee DollHouse. The victim stated she ran from a private dance room after the incident and a bouncer removed the suspect from the building, the report says. The victim told police that she didn't know who the suspect was. No suspect is identified in the report, but the report lists the suspect as a man who is about 30-years-old.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sounds fishy - AFAIK that's a pretty-upscale club which should be well-staffed - and it's usually the M.O. in clubs for there to be a VIP bouncer - she could've scresmed and fought him off to get the bouncer's attention
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Maybe he tried to get it in without her noticing. It only takes a split second of unwanted penetration for it to be considered rape.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Why did the bouncer throw the guy out instead of holding him for the police?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Fuckin millennials. She was probably taking a selfie while he was shoving his dick in her.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    There’s a lot more to this story. But still I think this is a cautionary warning to those who try to get away with shit that a stripper doesn’t want to do. There’s no need for that. Be totally up front with what you want and what you will pay. Negotiate respectfully. And if you don’t agree move on to the next one until you find one with whom you can reach agreement. It’s eaay. And there’s no need for trickery, deception, coercion, etc.
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Well said JS69 and it needs saying regardless of what really happened in this story
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Concur, I have been in those rooms and although they are "private" with a curtain it would be very difficult to perform any act without security (who are only a couple dozen feet away at most) hearing what was going on and intervening without the consent of the dancer. Of all the clubs I go to TDH has one of the highest security to dancer ratios I've seen; usually 10-12 dudes patrolling.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    JS69 makes a good point. It’s important to discuss things before going to the backroom. Make sure the dancer is in agreement before you do anything. This won’t fully eliminate issues - but it should be much safer for both parties. As JS69 also said - there’s more to the story.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you coper
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I call Bull Shit. As a former strip club employee. The bouncer should have held him for the cops
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Possibly fishy. Why go to the hospital and call the cops if it's bullshit, what's the end game? I haven't been there in a while but I don't recall being offered extras.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    @Jester: Such activity is alive and well at TDH with the right dancer and $; it is just not wide-spread...... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion