tuscl

For the Metro Detroit Posters

Monday, November 12, 2018 9:48 PM
Your night to shine is coming up this week, boys. Especially with the theme of this board over the weekend (gay). [view link]

14 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Thanks, Waffle. I'll finally start making some money from this strip club habit.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    @jackslash: Well, you're one of a few local posters on my personal "must meet" list, so I anticipate seeing you perform. :)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Finally a legit post. Guess I’ll “smash the gay waffle button” or whatever
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Waffle are you trolling us ? ;))
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Finally someone who provides a decent warning to us non homo types. I didn’t check that Instagram since I’m no baloney smuggler. Thanks Waffle.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    "Bring your mom and your admission is free". That may be one of the funniest things I have ever read. Prize is only $250 ? I guess I'll keep my clothes on if they aren't going to pay more than that.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Me trolling? I would never troll or psuedo promote myself or anywhere I work. The $250 prize is disappointing. However, "normal"/female amateur night is also happening that same night. I've never seen anyone win more than $200 for (female) amateur night. I can't wait to see my favorite metro Detroit male TUSCLers strip down. :)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    My booty is featured on that page twice as well as a contortion move I do. Little booties matter.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Mermaid booty... very nice. A Thursday? Sorry my booty can't make it....
  • Broseph_
    6 years ago
    Bros, I’ve participated in many of these male amateur contests, and I’ve won a few of them. I’m booking a flight to Detroit right now, bros, so I can participate in this one. - Bro!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Objectifying mens' bodies like that is disgraceful
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that's what women are for
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I cant wait for a blow job from NinaBambina when I get to Detroit
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Especially with the theme of this board over the weekend (gay). This board has had a lot of closed gayness for at least 14 years :p And nice! Will you be attending this event, waffle?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion