tuscl

First Date at a Strip Club advice

NJBalla
New York
Seems like a good idea. Has anyone tried this? Of course ill bring her to an Olive Garden beforehand.

12 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Skip the club and go straight to a motel.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Get drunk before you go.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    I think it is an outstanding idea. Just promise to tell the story here afterwards.

• Corvus
    6 years ago
    Actually I did this a couple of months ago. She wasn't a civilian girl, she had actually danced at the club we ended up at after dinner. She applied for a job dancing and nearly took a turn on stage that very night.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    I do believe a full report is in order. Just be sure to buy her at least one lap dance!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yes a civie girl, doing it on a dare, knowing millenial girls she will flake and we will end up just going to a dave and busters
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    this nj dude seriously has to be a troll. i can't take anything he posts seriously
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @blah maybe you just need to go to better clubs and meet cooler women.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    If I took a dancer on a date we could definitely have fun at another club. Actually it’s a great date idea now that I think about it. But a non dancer, no fucking way.
  • Bigdog715
    6 years ago
    I have taken several dancers and civies to strip club on a date it’s always gone well as long as you make sure it’s about them having fun
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If she’s a real filthy girl - it could be a great time. A filthy girl who has had pussy in her face before - and knew what to do - could be a great club date.

I’d recommend not getting her too drunk before going to the strip club. A light buzzed feeling is good - but drunk could cause her to act odd.

I recommend a light dinner. If you are in northeast NJ - the Rutt’s hut is a great choice. The oil fried hot dogs and fries - and cheap beer - set the stage for a filthy bit of clubbing.

Let us know how it goes! Hopefully the civie girl doesn’t mind giving blumpkins...
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I took a civie date once because she was excited about the offer. Shortly after arriving she got intimidated and went to the bathroom. After 10 minutes without responding to my text and phone calls, I left her ass there to find her own way back home.

Stupid girl responds 3 days later asking me why I left?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion