tuscl

Just a bitter, hateful cunt

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.

11 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ Flag, just to tell us how you really feel. It is not healthy to hold in your emotions, so please just open up and let those emotions flow. : )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s not my favorite person. I’m definitely not buying her book.

There’s something very annoying about her - and her comments.

Didn’t she accuse someone who asked her to help reach something on a high shelf - of racism? I’m pasty white - and I get asked to get stuff off of high shelves often.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That fat fuck you guys voted for is just a gift that keeps on giving, like herpes.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    She is the wife of a "former" politician. Why would anything she says make any impact or influence on me ? She's just trying to promote her book. Hillary Clinton formed her foundation, Michelle wrote a book. The Bush women were already rich, so they didn't need to do anything after their presidents left office.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    She and her Husband were able to make me never give a fuck about the future of this once great land.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The topic of this discussion is someone who cunts would object to being considered in their company!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago

Michelle also wrote that she would “never forgive” Trump for spreading the “birther” conspiracy theory that her husband was a “secret Muslim” born in Kenya “The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited... its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks."

LOL! She's talking about you @SkiBirther, you wingnut!!

Of course @SikBirther has a well-known gripe with Michelle since she went to Harvard Law and @Ski went to...well...a top-144 diploma mill. The only possible explanation is affirmative action . What other explanation could there be? LOL!

Another brilliant political commentary from the @OP.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Michelle just has one of those faces where she always looks mean/angry all the time in my opinion.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ It seems many trannies have that look. In Michael's case it isn't just a look though, listen to it's words.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^sure it's not just constipation?
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    In that photo at the top of the article, Michelle my belle looks like her true horseface self standing next to Melania at her catwalk best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion