tuscl

Couples VIP room destinations

Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:20 PM
My gf and I went to Vegas about 4 months ago and we ended up in a VIP room at Sapphire at her request. She had a lot of fun there. It was super pricy but made a good memory. What are some other cities that are good destinations for a couples experience? She is from Texas and we visit her parents there. I've been to clubs there but nothing VIP private like in Vegas. Any other destinations? I'm trying to budget for a new trip but not to Vegas

6 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    I've heard the Sapphire VIP isn't all that private.
  • J33504
    6 years ago
    My wife and I have been going to Hong Kong in Tijuana and usually get a jacuzzi suite at Cascadas. We only learned about this place this summer! Wish I knew about this spot a lot sooner!
  • Longneck
    6 years ago
    Good question, I was wondering the same about any southern states.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    Try my basement. I will take care of your wife real good
  • Baller70CA
    6 years ago
    Sapphire VIP is indeed semi private The 30min room is a shared room. The hour booths are not shared but the curtains are gathered open and cannot be closed so you are open to anyone walking by. Traffic is very low here and the mileage my wife received was intense above the waist. She was very happy. She isn't looking for anything more than full mileage above the waist.
  • Baller70CA
    6 years ago
    So after searching it looks like Montreal is one. And maybe Dallas? We liked Vegas because it was the same price for a dance for a couple. What about Austin or Miami?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion