tuscl

The Juice Mane

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Had a blast meeting Juice and Viking at the Treasure Club Geeensboro. Too bad Viking couldn’t stay long. To tell the truth, I didn’t know what to expect walking in. I wasn’t even sure Juice was a real person. He’s real all right, and you know that picture you get in your mind when you read his posts? That’s him. But there’s a downside to hanging with Juice. The guy’s a stripper magnet. I usually don’t have to much trouble getting some attention, but I might as well have been a potted plant sitting next to Juice. Ended going back with most of my spending money (is that good or bad?). Reviews to come.

26 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah john smith even told me that i actually do a really good job on describing myself.

The two big question it felt like all night long was how did we know each other ? And are you Asian ?

For one we really do need to work on our cover story and second it must be your eyes cause you do look a little Asian.

Dr.Evil is an older gentlemen that looks really put together and I'm just a big ol redkneck looking guy lol.

Maybe you find this amusing Doc but i had a lot of fun doing the uber shit... Found it funny as hell that we stopped at a gas station in between clubs just to load up on snacks lol... We arrived at Johnny's snacking like bro can we get in ? And they had no issues... I still wonder what the girls thought watching us walk in like that LOL.

Then i had that nasty lady try and play with my penis and i was like stop it.. Then she was like dont be pulling that gay shit up in this club lmfao... Finally i got ride of her to only find her in your lap and from the sound of things you had a similar issue lol.

That little spinner was extremely nice though man... Dont know about you but she finish me off real well

Dude i littery jizzed 2.5 times that night lmfao
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    The half jizz must have been the OTP throat fucking from the big assed girl. Giant asses are not my thing, but I’ve got to admit hers was awesome.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah you ever feel like your about to cum ? Like a few more rubs or licks and boom... You feel that wave in your stomach but some how you never drop off the edge and cum ?

I call that a halfway lol
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    And what do you mean by “older gentleman?” Are you telling me all those strippers have been lying when they told me how young I look?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Doc her waistline some how was super small... Not sure how that happened but the good lord made a beutiful lady and broke the mold with her...yes it was the girl i was throat fucking lol.. If i didn't set a cash limit i would have not stopped lol

By the time we got to johnnys and that spinner pushed her pussy on my cock and fucked me like no tomorrow... Dude i ejaculated extremely hard... That half way made it super intestines lol

And yes it was an official LDK with that spinner at Johnny's
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Doc lol yes just like they lie 2 me about how sexy i am as i feed them $100 and $200 at a time lol

My skills is my bank account and hard work lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You can't honestly look at me and say I'm even handsome lol... I'm a harry shrek looking motherfucker
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yes, the SSJ spinner was something else. I’m not an LDKer, but if I was she would have done the trick. She was sure trying.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah i got a feeling at SSJ they fucking in that limo
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a fun trio.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I love a good cold cut trio at subways
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice you didnt fuck a south side Johnnys stripper raw did you? Fuck dude you better get to a clinic.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I took some penicillin right before lmfao
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Better triple up and dip your junk in gasoline, dont do it near an open flame.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Them SSJ hoes are fine bro... Yeah i can tell its a step downfrom TC but dude its no lady G from Greenville SC lol

But i did dipe in listermint at the motel 6
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Good stuff
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Juice.. for fuck's sake, you are more politically incorrect than my redneck ass. Dr Evil is not "Asian" :)))

And for the record, and I'm not remotely gay, he is a refined, nice looking "seasoned" gentleman.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bubba lol and amen i indeed
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    at least we own it....
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah broth3
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Brother