Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you say/read the website: TUSCL?

Wanabefrank

Life is short, bald and smelly

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I never knew it could be read differently until I talked to Echopizza. I always read it out as T-U-S-C-L. He pronounces it like "tussle" and a TUSCLer is a "tussler"

Replies (40)Latest

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I've always liked Tussle. I've heard some weirdos call it Tusk-kal.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•
Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

I literally am not kidding but I say in my head

Tee uh sickle

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lmfao in my head it becomes tusyel

Don't judge me!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lmfao PSD that video

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

It is tuss-kal you retrograde ejaculators

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I pronounce it as toskol

Profile picture for Mnaz
Mnaz
•

“two skull”

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

PSD what an appropriate clip

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

And I also say the letters out quickly, TUSCL.

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

tussle sounds easiest to me.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tusckel

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Tuss - kul

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yup. tus kul.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I guess people have the right to refer to the website however they want. But this same discussion came up a few months ago. Founder chimed in. He calls it tus-kul .

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I heard founder likes fruitcups ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

This is the second time I recall this topic being discussed.

I guess that just demonstrates how pathetic we are, giving so much importance to how Tuskul is pronounced.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^ ooooh shit is Flagoon a founder troll account?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I don’t mention it. As far as I’m concerned - unless I’m posting here - this site doesn’t exist. I don’t tell non-members about this site - and I won’t admit to being a member either.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

That video is awesome pinksugardoll. That teacher is the type I like to push their buttons til they blow their top. I would like to see that guy flip his shit then dump a load in his basement

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Tussle.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I call it Nina’s world ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tuscan

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"^ I call it Nina’s world ;)"

As, thank you twentyfive. Welcome to my little kingdom. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tuscola

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

its pronounced "the other site"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tuscany

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tostitos

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tuscaloosa

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Turkey cola

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^lol I’m going to call it turkey cola

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao sounds good old spice lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's pronounced "RIL Central"

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao i don't get it lmfao

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

I refer to it as T U S C L. I say the letters. Kinda like UCLA.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Turkey Cola

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Tesla

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Pretty sure I remember @founder weighing in on this one once before.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement