tuscl

Posted a review, waiting for VIP

icemaniac
Missouri
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 5:23 PM
Hey, I am guilty of being impatient but I posted my first review and am really eager to browse through other reviews so would be great if somebody could check out my review and approve it if... Was for Christie's Cabaret in Tempe, AZ, titled something like "Nice Afternoon in Tempe". Much appreciated.

13 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I just looked at your review and voted to reject it. Maybe others will disagree, but I found it to be totally bland with no useful information specific to the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The review was too generic - seems as if you wrote something up just to get VIP instead of actually wanting to review the club. That review could have been written w/o having stepped foot in the club and could apply to half the clubs in the country. I have my doubts you even stepped foot in the club.
  • icemaniac
    6 years ago
    hmm... club was decently busy in the afternoon but enough ladies working... all hot... no extras provided at Christies, everybody knows that. I guess I could add more dramatic flair but I think I posted useful info. But cool man, I'm certainly not trying to swindle my way into something I didn't earn. Peace!
  • icemaniac
    6 years ago
    I posted a more detailed review titled "Good clean fun on a Tuesday afternoon". I mean, I don't know what sort of details people usually post but that's all I have. Approve it don't approve it, whatever. I'm traveling and wanted to find a club and was willing to share what I know about my town but didn't think it would be a writing competition. New review is titled "Good clean fun on a Tuesday afternoon". Approve or don't...
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    I just submitted a review on Hong Kong, once you get vip you can look at the review and see an example of a detailed review, icemaniac, Not being egocentric just want to give you some guidance.
  • icemaniac
    6 years ago
    @Wanabefrank cool, I'll check it out if I get there. but yeah... it's kind of a chicken before the egg situation isn't it? hah!
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    @icemaniac: Follow the review suggestions on the submission form and you usually can't go wrong. Try to hit all those points - even if it's not a great review, most people won't ding you for it.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Lol true!
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Icemaniac, if you want to read some reviews for the educational value, I recommend that you PAY for a month of TUSCL. I think it costs about $7.99. That month can help you learn about your local clubs and expose you to acceptable review styles.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    What’s the big deal about VIP? If you don’t want to write a decent review, then just pay the amount to have a VIP membership. You sound whiny, annoying and entitled - and that’s not cool. Try to be less of a complaining little bitch - and be a man. Boo hoo - I didn’t get VIP as fast as I wanted - I’m going to post about it....
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Hands icemaniac a tissue to wipe his eyes and blow his nose. Tells icemaniac to pull up his big boy pants and get back in the game.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said Iam4u2screw. It seems he’s having trouble with his big boy pants!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion