tuscl

No Drink Hustle Baltimore

Mtent
Relaxation
What's the best club without a drink hustle business model in Baltimore? Preferably a handsy place

9 comments

• Jasdoit
    6 years ago
    Players club
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    +1 Players club
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Players for the record is BYOB so by definition there isn't going to be a drink hustle. ( unless something has changed recently)
  • groundball
    6 years ago
    Players Club is BYOB and there's very little hustle, even for dances.
    Millstream is a bar Out in the county, no pressure there either (but you do get approached by dancers coming off the stage for a tip)
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Thanks, I checked it out but I just can't justify buying membership and becoming an IDed member, and I'm not into white girls
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    with an out of state license, no membership fee,, just cover charge.. and they have WOC
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions? Back room FS? Walking a girl out the front door with you?

SJG
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    @busta all the reviews say they have a $40 membership fee
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    Players Club does waive the $15 “annual membership fee” if you have an out of state drivers license, with leaves a newbie to the club with the $25 cover fee for the evening.

Tony’s Place is an off-the-Block club with almost all AA dancers. It’s quite divey, but I’ve had some pretty decent dances there. No cover and a minimal, tolerable drink hussle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion