• ime
    6 years ago
    No bro
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No fucking way bro. Not into trannies.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front Room Makeout Session! Identify the girl you like, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Be generous, get to know her, and get a front room makeout session going. Until this happens, it goes no further. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue, and keep on seeing her regularly. What could be more simple? Not everyone who goes to a strip club has to be a pathetic loser. SJG
  • Broseph_
    6 years ago
    SJG, Bro! This is what happened that one night I took you to the club while your mom paid me $100 to babysit you because she was desperate and no one else would do it. I took a girl to the back room and got a nice BJ from her, but I requested one thing specifically, and that was that she doesn’t swallow my load. I then told her to start making out with you once we returned to our table. So you see bro, the joke is on you. There is a specific reason why that girl made out with you, and it had nothing to do with you being a womanizer. - Bro!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women take good care of their hygiene. But if you don't like them Broseph, then just stay the fuck away from them. SJG
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    No chance in hell!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It seems like it would be scary to say no
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    You would not have to worry about ever saying no; the strip club wouldn't ever hire her.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hell no. That's a dam ugly lot lizzard
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I'd f@#k the hell out of her. Come on guys....no way!!!!!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    If someone from San Fran uses the term bro I heard he packs meat in his ass in the daily.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    stop trying to pimp out yo girlfriend broseph! the whole team's already smashed her and you ain't even no it. that's what happens when you try an cuff these hoes.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    This lady is actually a really controversial and legendary figure in the world of competitive bodybuilding. Bro.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I like fitness models and female bodybuilders, but I would have to pass on her. Facially she just doesn't do it for me. Now these three on the same site I would [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yeah I would not be interested at all. But it is awesome there are guys that are super into that. Louis Theroux made an amazing documentary with a segment on female bodybuilders and their male fans. Here is a clip it is super interesting IMHO: [view link]
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @pinksugardoll - What makes her controversial? I looked up her name but couldn't find much past that about controversy.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Oh, my mistake--I just looked at the pic, I confused her for Iris Kyle, who looks very similar.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s not my type Teddy Brosevelt. She’s very fit and muscular, but I’m going to pass. Some of the photos posted by rl27 are more my type.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I like fit women but not fit like a man, they went overboard, they all look like men wannabes to me.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Broseph - The real question is, would you buy a dance from her?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I would get a massage from her. Imagine all the pressure in those meaty hands.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Hell Fucking No
  • Broseph_
    6 years ago
    I certainly would, bros! I dig chick that have a muscular pussy
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Broseph, I think anyone who fucks her is risking significant injury. I’m not into fatties, but a woman needs SOME softness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion