tuscl

Follies closing soon ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Well ?

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I certainly hope not. I hope more places like it will be opening up.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    On the comment section of follies some one said they'd read about this on another forum... Made me ask the question in the first place
  • Timbuck12
    6 years ago
    I’m there regularly and haven’t heard anything like that from any of the dancers or staff.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thank the Lord
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I wrote the closing date down. It is somewhere. Back of a napkin. Let me look. Ah, can't find it.

There was one mention on another forum that some hip-hop d-lister mentioned it on his "podcast" So it is already fourth-hand or fifth-hand by the time it gets to tuscl.

Let's count. Someone (1) read a post by someone else (2) that a podcast (3) mentioned that a girl (4) told the podcaster that she heard from someone (5) that they were closing. Assuming she did not hear it from the owner (6).

I'll believe it when I try the door and it is locked.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen lol
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Juice - I believe it is your civic duty to road trip to Follies to investigate these dangerous rumors. You need to go deep (if possible, but improbable) intostripper, I mean undercover to verify they aren't closing. You know have your mission, so go forth and do us all proud.

This message will self destruct in...oh hell maybe eventually.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion