Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why was the Japanese stripper excited about November 6th?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q. Why was the Japanese stripper excited about November 6th?

A. She heard it was erection day.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I love their l's just turning to r's. Can be funny. "A grass of wine please!"

Profile picture for judyjudy
judyjudy
•

I thought everyday was..... it is at my house!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Was her name Irene, I mean Eileen?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very funny stuff! Lol!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Did you hear about the Japanese stripper that almost starved to death? No one had a yen for her. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

A Chinaman goes to see an eye doctor. After the exam, the doctor says, 'I know why you're having trouble.' The China man says, 'Why?' The doctor says, 'You have a Cataract'. The China man says 'No, I have a Rincoln Contirental

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement