tuscl

size

shareher
Maryland
Saturday, November 3, 2018 10:35 AM
For the ladies? How big was your biggest? Was he a client? Or a relationship? And does it matter, size?

15 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Well I'm 6' 200 pounds. I don't know whether that makes me a big customer or not. Oh, I see, you're asking about the size of our wallets
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I"m only about 180 lbs. But my wallet is huge ! It's almost always empty but it is big !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Im about the same size as you Warrior as you know but my hands are HUGE, ;)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Twenty five. You know what they say, "Huge hands, huge gloves."
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^;))
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Something tells me that none of the girls are going to answer this question.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm.... well like my profile says... I am 56 and have a bit of experience. My biggest partner was 10 inches. As good as that was he was not the best lover. So it does matter a bit and yes I remember that 1 time encounter vividly. However, I would definitely take a smaller guy who truly knows how to please a woman. All things being equal..... you got me there.... I would go for the larger of the 2.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I had one tell me mine was the perfect size.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    My normal conversation with dancers is something like is that all? You're already done? Are you even in yet? However, I'm happy. ;)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Of course, on my end, the conversation goes something like: you won't even know I'm there, I'll be in I'll be out you'll never notice me, and was it good for you I'm done and she's still trying to figure out how to get her thong off
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Wow, shareher, it turns out this is one of your less creepy posts, I checked. :D Foot fetish, cuckhold fetish, and now you want to know specifics about our sex partners?? You seem like a real cool guy, buddy, take care.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Never measured anyone. But girth is a lot more important than length, his was about as thick as a coke can and maybe 2 inches taller.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    These responses are quite different than the responses I get when I ask dancers directly. They tell me they prefer penises to be on the small side because they fit better and don't hurt. They say mine is really cute.
  • I have never seen a penis or touched one so idk
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The guy I lost my virginity to. He was like 6'8" and his dick was huge too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion