tuscl

Lol this dude I just met texted me this..what y'all think ?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:25 AM
So I know we have a "current agreement" but i can't help but remember how awesome you were. I was definitely under the influence when met and i feel like you may think differently If you met me outside of all that. So anyways this may be pointless but it would be really cool to maybe grab coffee if you're here Thanksgiving.

18 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Under the influence just means u do and say what u wanna say if u had the balls to do it sober. If he was a complete pos while under the influence then cut him off. There's so many men lol and most of them are desperate and needy no matter how much they try and pretend to be tough or whatever.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    OK I will bite. What's your "current agreement"?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Tell him you’ve move on to bigger and better. ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Let him go ass to mouth on you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    He probably likes you but is too insecure so he's changing his approach. I think he's manipulative to do that and that would come out in worst ways if you go out with him.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    So he *liked* the picture of your dick, eh? What about the big anal fisting dildo one? Did that one turn him on, too?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    George... I understand that your micro dong looks like a clit, but that doesn’t mean every clit is a dick. Please remember, YOU are the freak of nature with such a small organ. You are not normal and should be ashamed of your body. Quit taking out your anger on these beautiful women. It’s not their fault Mother Nature cursed you with micro dick.
  • @Mike you're such sweetheart xox
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    In the contrary, I’m *completely* normal. In fact, I’m the only truly normal person on the entire planet. From my perspective that is, and since I’m the only person who really matters anyway...
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Move on
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Block his number and spread nasty rumors about him
  • Omg I wanted serious replies lop
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You think I'm kidding? You have the power to ruin this guy's life. Why don't you go ahead and do it
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Since that's what you women love to do
  • What the fuck.....
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    What? You don't find pleasure in seeing others suffer? Maybe you're not the sadist type...
  • Um...no..I don't lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion