tuscl

Met this guy last night..we both liked each other but didnt want it to go furthe

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
".. for what it's worth i had a nice time too. I say that because out of the thousands of girls that were there for me you stood out the most and not just because youre gorgeous. So i hope you get everything out of life u wanted ..

22 comments

• I didn't fall for it as I just wished him off well in return..but I thought what he said was still kind of cute lol

Lol what y'all think
  • We aren't gonna meet again so is it weird if I ask him if I can follow.him on instagram? He woulda been such a cute hookup if things worked out lmao so I still wanna occasionally creep on him plus he's hot
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    You should send him pictures of your dick. And that one of the giant fist dildo up your ass that you sent me.
  • Ok stop lying dumb ass I didn't send anything
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    he might be true love!❤️
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    AN: raven fangz 4 gelpin me agen im sory ah tok ur postr of gerard but dat guy is such a fokin sexbom! PREPZ STOP FLAMIGNG!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vampire and I ran up the stairs looking for Dumbledore. We were so scared.

“Dumbledore Dumblydore!” we both yelled. Dumbledore came there.

“What is it that you want now you despicable snobs?” he asked angrily.

“Volsemort has Draco!” we shouted at the same time.

He laughed in an evil voice.

“No! Don’t! We need to save Draco!” we begged.

“No.” he said meanly. “I don’t give a darn what Voldemort does to Draco. Not after how much he misbehaved in school especially with YOU Ebony.” he said while he frowned looking at me. “Besides I never liked him that much anyway.” then he walked away. Vampire started crying. “My Draco!” he moaned. (AN: don’t u fik gay guyz r lik so hot!)

“Its okay!” I tried to tell him but that didn’t stop him. He started to cry tears of blood. Then he had a brainstorm. “I had an idea!” he exclaimed.

“What?” I asked him.

“You’ll see.” he said. He took out his wand and did a spell. Then…… suddenly we were in Voldemprt’s lair!

We ran in with our wands out just as we heard a croon voice say. “Allah Kedavra!”
    It was……………………………….. Voldemort!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    nothing wrong if he was actually sincere
  • I know but so hard to tell if he was

@Mr wonderful do u think what he said was cute?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    seems that he realizes that you’re moving on. butt he does like you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, it came from your account, and the hair is the same, so...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You should have tested him a little. Just see him like 3 times and play stupid about his intentions. Act naive and see what he does. You learn the most about potential partners by seeing what they do when they sense vulnerability. If he respects you and is down for you, maybe try something. If he tries to take advantage of your supposed vulnerabilities, fuck it and move on.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Allah Kedavra??? Lol!!! Volsemort???
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    What the fuck I look up this fanfic says site can be reached? Bitch I wanna read this shit
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Can't *
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Never mind motherfuckers it is working now I can read this retarded shit. Sweet
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    http://imm.dh.obdurodon.org/documents/My…

This fanfic is great. (It was being updated from 2006-2007)

Last year somebody tried to come forward to claim she was the writer of this fanfic. But she was caught just trying to promote her own original fiction. Lol.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Omg this shit is phenomenally retarded it's great
  • @phat boy so u dont agree with mr wonderful that he likes me
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    AN: fuk off PREPZ ok! Raven fangz 4 helpin agen. im sory ah kudnt update but I wuz derperessd n I had 2 go 2 da hospital kuz I slit muh rists. PS im nut updating til u giv me 10 god revoiws!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXX

WARNING: SUM OF DIS CHAPTA IS XTREMLY SCRAY. VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISD.

We ran to where Volcemort was. It turned out that Voldemort wasn’t there. Instead the fat guy who killed Cedric was. Draco was there crying tears of blood. Snaketail was torturing him. Vampire and I ran in front of Snaketail.

“Rid my sight you despicable preps!” he shouted as we started shooting him with the gun he Then suddenly he looked at me and he fell down with a lovey-dovey look in his eyes. “EbonyIloveyouwiluhavesexwithme.” he said. (in dis he is sixteen yrs old so hes not a pedofile ok)

“Huh?” I asked.
    ”Enoby I love you will you have sex with me?” asked Snaketail. I started laughing crudely. “What the fuck? You torture my bf and then you expect me to fuck you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bastard.” I said angrily. Then I stabbed him in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

“Nooooooooooooo!” he screamed. He started screaming and running around. Then he fell down and died. I brust into tears sadly.

“Snaketail what art thou doing?” called Voldemort. Then…… he started coming! We could hear his high heels clacking to us. So we got on our broomsticks and we flew to Hogwarts. We went to my room. Vampire went away. There I started crying.

“What’s wrong honey?” asked Draco taking off his clothes so we could screw. He had a sex-pack (geddit cuz hes so sexah) and a really huge you-know-what and everything.

“Its so unfair!” I yielded. “Why can’t I just be ugly or plain like all da other girls and preps here except for B’loody Mary, because she’s not ugly or anything.”

“Why would you wanna be ugly? I don’t like the preps anyway. They are such fucking sluts.” answered Draco.

“Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Snape and Loopin took a video of me naked. Hargrid says he’s in love with me. Vampire likes me and now even Snaketail is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Draco! Why couldn’t Satan have made me less beautiful?” I shouted angrily. (an” don’t wory enoby isn’t a snob or anyfing but a lot of ppl hav told her shes pretty) “Im good at too many things! WHY CAN’T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT’S A FUCKING CURSE!” I shouted and then I ran away.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    BitchSpice posting walls of text makes you look as fucking retarded as DC
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I think words are cheap. You have to be careful with guys and test their intent. Make his actions back what he says up. If you are this picky and don't want just anyone, its worth it to you to make him prove himself.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    AN: stup flaming ok! btw u suk frum no on evry tim sum1 flams me im gona slit muh ristsz! fangz 2 raven 4 hlpein!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Ebony Ebony!” shouted Draco sadly. “No, please, come back!”

But I was too mad.

“Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Vampire!” I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my black door with my blood-red key. It had a picture of Marylin Manson on it. He looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Draco and Vampire. I started to cry and weep. I took a razor and started to slit my wrists. I drank the blood all depressed. Then I looked at my black GC watch and noticed it was time to go to Biology class.

I put on a short ripped black gothic dress that said Anarchy on the front in blood red letters and was all ripped and a spiky belt. Under that I put on ripped black fishnets and boots that said Joel all over them with blood red letters. I put my ebony black hair out. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. I did sum advanced Biology work. I was turning a bloody pentagram into a black guitar. Suddenly the guitar turned to Draco!

“Enoby I love you!” he shouted sadly. “I dnot care what those fucker preps and posers fink. Ur da most beautiful girl in the world. Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. Now I just wanna fucking be with you. I fucking love you!.” Then……………. he started to sing “Da Chronicles of Life and Death” (we considered it our song now cuz we fell in love when Joel was singing it) right in front of the entire class! His singing voice was so amazing and gothic and sexxy like a cross between Gerard, Joel, Chester, Pierre and Marilyn Manson (AN: don’t u fink dos guyz r so hot. if u dnot no who dey r get da fuk out od hr!) .

“OMFG.” I said after he was finished. Some fucking preps stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (that were covered in black nail polish and were entwined with Draco’s now) at them. “I love you!” I said and then we started to kiss just like Hilary Duff (i fukin h8 dat bitch) and CMM in a Cinderella Story. Then we went away holding hands. Loopin shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. Then I saw a poster saying that MCR would have a concert in Hogsmede right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion