tuscl

Most guys getting Lap Dance without erection???

Mtent
Relaxation
A dancer jumped up when she felt my erection, turned to make sure my pants were on (of course they were), then told me to "calm down"

I thought this was just her but then I noticed at many clubs that when I have a strong erection, I get complaints and then they jump off and only do air dances???

Meanwhile, if I'm soft, they complain that I seem not into them.

But the first has me confused - does that mean most guys arent even hard while getting dances? Any dancers in here can confirm?

19 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    Are you wearing super thin pants or sweatpants? Are you pushing her down on your boner or trying to hump her with it? If not then no, it’s not abnormal, they are probably new
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I don't get erections from lap dances anymore. The novelty has worn off. In fact strip clubs aren't even fun anymore. Regular nightclubs are where it's at!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    If you dont have a bone you didn't get a good dance
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I would say most guys do have an erection. I actually get a little nervous when they don't have one.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I've had dancers with the same reaction -- as if they thought I was a pervert or something. Many dancers, however, will compliment me on a good erection, or, if it's not immediately forthcoming, will try to induce it with their hands or mouth. In the rare case where I'm not feeling it, they might ask me what they're doing wrong.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Doesn't like strip clubs but frequents "The Ultimate Strip Club List"

Hmmmm
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    I don’t find skank pussy and latex breath very arousing so rarely ever hard during a lap dance. I enjoy strippers for their charming personalities and stimulating conversation. I suspect most guys are like me.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @flagooner

I stick around because the threads and all the arguments and drama here on TUSCL are just far too entertaining. I used to like strip clubs, but I haven't been back in a while and I don't plan to go back anytime soon. I see my ATF outside of the club for free so my goal has been achieved

@DC9428

Elaborate a little further! I'd like to know more!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Lol no flame war today! That task belongs to Phatboy, Txttyfag, and TrapBaby
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i agree with dc’s first comment.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Are some of you guys fucking gay?

95% of the girls I get lap dances from move in a way that they WANT me to get an erection and encourage it.

Once again getting trolled - I should know better than to even respond
  • Special32k
    6 years ago
    I second that one. ^^^
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    @April9424 - super thin pants and was grinding when the comments were made
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Stripper #MeToo movement? Must be a millennial thing. I may or may not get a boner on dances, I don't wear thin pants - I don't want to pop in my pants. What a mess that would be. I'm usually wearing jeans and tight boxers underneath. If I'm very attracted to the dancer and she's grinding me the right way or stick shifting over the pants then no question I will get a boner but these interactions don't make the boner last unless she keeps going without stopping. If the dancer is OK or she's just occasionally grinding, my pecker stays asleep.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Clearly the OP submitted this topic to troll. Most dancers I see think they are doing something wrong if im not hard midway through the first song.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Hell, I have major wood as we walk through the damn curtains! I usually have to rearrange at some point during the dance.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I always get an erection during a lap dance and the dancers all seem to react the same: The pin it to my leg with their pussy and grind on it. Its a compliment.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If I’m not hard during a lap dance it means that we are stopping after the first song. Most girls know this and try to keep the little head saluting. It’s kind of an insult to a stripper to get a lap dance and not get at least somewhat hard.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think Mtent answered his own question. He’s got very thin pants on - and he’s hard - and he’s getting very worked up.

The dancer doesn’t think he has control - and doesn’t want him cuming and jizzing through his pants.

It doesn’t require much insight. She simply doesn’t want his jizz on her body.

Dancers generally know the guys who can’t control their eruptions. The shortened breaths - saying “oooh baby, oh baby, ooooo!!!!”

Unless Mtent is wearing latex pants - she doesn’t want his jizz squirting and soaking through to her thighs and pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion