tuscl

How many cars do you need to see in the parking lot

Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:36 PM
IME if I see less then 9 it’s gonna be bad time. If I see more than 9 I give it shot. If I see 9 I waste them thinking about it. How about y’all? If that covers heavy could be a big decision.

21 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Are you equating cars in the parking lot to number of strippers? Unfortunately (or fortunately), none of the strip clubs I go to have parking lots, but most have convenient street parking or close parking garages. No way to estimate how many people are inside. If the club did have a parking lot, I think a big difference between you and I must be: if I have a CF (and I strive to always have one), then I'll have made an appointment with her beforehand, I know she's inside, and I could not care less how many other strippers are on shift, so # cars in the lots has no bearing. If I didn't have a CF and was going in cold... I dunno, we don't have lots here so I don't have any experience correlating cars in the lot to SC trip fun
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    When I travel to dance the number of cars definitely lets me know how busy the club is. It can’t be dead with a full parking lot.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    If I see a lot of cars then I know I'm gonna have a great time. Sometimes I stand around with the other customers and we talk about cars for a while. At the club I used to frequent, it would be common to see loads of Ferraris and Lamborghinis in the lot.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Muddy might be onto something. If I drive up to a club and the lot is empty, that tells me that other people don't think the place is worth spending time in. That's not always the case, but it is an indication.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    6 years ago
    Funny you bring this subject up. I have almost always gone by the “10 Car Rule” if there are less than 10 cars I don’t go in. There are a couple of exceptions. If the club doesn’t have its own lot it’s difficult to tell how many cars are just for the club. Sometimes if it’s a smaller club I will go in with less also if it’s an odd time (close to opening, etc). My thoughts have always been - at least 2-3 cars for bouncer, bartender, manager; hopefully a few for dancers and the remaining ones for at least a few customers. In my area (NW NJ) some dancers have drivers take them to/from the club, so this impacts the “Rule”
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    A lot of strippers don't have cars or get rides. So really you're basing your decision to enter a club on how many other swinging dicks are there. Unlike you, I don't need to blend into a herd to enjoy my time with strippers, but to each his own.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I really don’t pay much attention to how many cars are in the lot. As it is, the clubs I go to have mandatory valet parking. When I do go to a club where you can self park, I don’t pay much attention to how many cars are there. As long as there are other cars parked in the lot, I will go into the club. I can always leave if the club is dead, or I find the selection of dancers to be Underwhelming.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like many other things w.r.t. SCing; the look of the parking-lot can be a crapshoot - I've gone to clubs w/ a decent # of cars in the parking-lot and the club is surprisingly dead. I used to equate a full club w/ a "good time" (e.g. the club is jumping, etc) - but the reality for me personally is that the fuller the club usually the less good the visit is - a full club often means the dancers are in higher hustle-mode and QoS can be negatively affected - over the last couple of years if I look back I've had the best visits when the club is slower b/c the dancers will: + tend to take better-care of you since there aren't a lot of other options + I find often times dancers are more apt, or feel more comfortable, giving more-mileage when there's less people around (not a hard-fast rule but ...) If it's my type of club (big booty AA club); I know I will have a good time even if the club is slow and probably a better-time b/c it's slow - w/ my strong attraction for the chocolate, and the fact mileage in the AA clubs I hit is usually good to very good; 2 or 3 dancers are enough for me to enjoy myself and the clubs in my rotation almost always have enough dancers to my liking when I visit (mostly late-afternoons). Thus these days I def will "see the club w/ my own eyes" no-matter how the parking-lot looks - particularly if it's a club I know well - all it takes is one dancer that's "very happy to see you" in a dead club to potentially rock your world.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    On my last trip to Rumors in Forest Park(Atlanta) the parking lot looked full as I was driving by. So I thought there was going to be a lot of people inside including dancers. Instead I found it dead. All of the employees parked out front to give the illusion that the club was busy.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"A lot of strippers don't have cars or get rides. So really you're basing your decision to enter a club on how many other swinging dicks are there." Yeah, that's why I was hedging. Do the number of cars in the lot really reflect the # of strippers? I'd think it more reflects the number of customers, in which case, the fewer the better. I'm perfectly comfortable being one of only 2 or 3 customers in the club
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    All I need is one big booty in the club regardless of what’s parked outside
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Only Papi Chulo is qualified to do a drive by (review) ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. And it would still be a novel.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    I need to see all of them. I would hate to hit one trying to park.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my favorite club never has any customer’s cars parked out front. or behind. i park at least a mile away.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I don’t like seeing a full parking lot, as that means greater competition for my preferred dancers. The only thing I care about in the lot is my CFs car.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    I figure a dj, a door guy, a bartender and 5 dancers = 8 cars. I do not go in unless there are 15 or more cars. I HATE being the only money in the club
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    LDK, a man with a plan!
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Its irrelevant in my neck of the woods. Only way to tell is to either ask the doorman or bite the bullet and pay the entrance fee....or read TUSCL reviews. Those ALWAYS help
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think the logic implied is reasonable. In my view, the number of cars would correlate to there being more customers in the club. It’s likely the manager and bouncers might park somewhere near the front of the club - or out back. Dancers might get rides to the club. A good number of dancers in the low end clubs seem to be driven to the club. So, the number of cars might not correlate to a surplus of dancers.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    The quantity of cars in a club's parking lot has zero bearing on whether or not I will enter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion