tuscl

How To Pickup a Stripper

Mr_PUA_Guy50
The guy in the fancy suit picking up your ATF at the club
Friday, October 19, 2018 12:15 PM
Good afternoon gentlemen. I have been lurking here for awhile and I have come to know how you attempt to pickup strippers and I am disappointed. Many men getting their wallets drained every night and many others failing to achieve intercourse at all. Well that is all about to change if you listen to my advice. But first let me introduce myself. I am a 42 year old man but I still look as a man in his late 20s and early 30s. No doubt this has helped me over the past 20 years when I began my journey to becoming an expert womanizer. Like many of you, I used to fail with women. I was lucky if I could hookup with a single bar slut an hour before last call. I was more of a pathetic loser than any of you. But now I have changed, and for years now, I have been frequenting bars and sleeping with a different woman every week. If I can do it, you can too! But first let's start off with the strip club as that is a topic of interest for many men here. Picking up a stripper is very simple as you don't need to neg them like normal women, they already have low self esteem, hate theirs jobs and are looking for a man that will save them from their lifestyle. First off, if you want to bang a hot stripper, you must never give her any money, otherwise you show yourself as being just like all the other guys in the club who think they can buy her affections. Instead you must never give her money to show her you are a confident man who doesn't need to pay for the chance to touch a woman's body. You must stand out from the other guys. At the same time, however, women love a man with money. So how do you stand out from the other guys by not paying her but also show off how much money you have? Well, its a simple combination of fashion and conspicuous spending. Come to the club at night wearing a suit, it shows off that you are a businessman who came from an important meeting, probably locking down million dollar deals. Once you are in, buy expensive bottle service for you and your lady that costs the same as a VIP lap dance. While you should never give her money directly, it is perfectly acceptable to buy drinks for her to show off that you have cash. The second thing is that you must not ever appear impressed or taken with her. Do not look at her while she's on stage and do not respond to her feminine wiles. Strippers are very jealous women, however, so while she's sitting with her, make sure to obviously check out some of the other dancers. She will wonder why you're interested in them and not her, and she will go the extra mile to prove her worth to you. Once you have her sitting with you, build rapport, and talk about her passions. Don't talk about the club, but get to the real her while providing as little details about yourself as possible, women love to talk about themselves and love a man who's mysterious. Once you are ready to leave, tell her that you are not like all the other guys here, you don't need to pay a woman to sleep with you, but that she seems like a fascinating girl, that you admire her hustle and she should give you her number so the two of you can meet outside the club. If she meets you outside the club, and doesn't expect any money from you as a result, you know she's attracted to you. Continue taking her to expensive restaurants so that she knows you have money, but don't just hand money to her and then when you're dinner is done, take her back to your apartment and it is on baby! If you liked this lesson, you should buy my PUA book that I have on my website for $19.99 or take a course where you can receive audio and video instructions from me on how to pickup any woman in any situation. When I asked my agent how I should price these courses, he was so impressed with my formulas that he told me it was worth $5,000. Because how can you put a price on a lifetime of happiness, being able to get any woman you want no matter how hot? I have, however, generously decided to give you a one time offer of my videos for $199.99. Buy it soon as I will never be offering my PUA mastery again.

27 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure I need this since I already own a copy of The System™ My dad is reading it now.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Grab them by the pussy
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Start lifting, bro. Then you'll be picking 'em up in no time. ;) [view link]
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    All you have to do is be Black, then you get all the stripper pussy you can handle. You're welcome.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    *** The above advise only works with white strippers.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Lift with your legs, not with your back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Wow - that's impressive stuff - IDK how we can ever repay you for your wisdom and for so heavily discounting your training videos for us - you're the best!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Picking up strippers is what it is all about. But remember to always start with a front room makeout session. SJG
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    +1 @jackslash
  • pistola
    6 years ago
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ clean her up with the power washer
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Omg some of these comments LOL
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    As a PUA professional, I am shocked and disappointed you forgot the peacocking. PUAs are all about the peacocking. Imagine how the bitches will come running if you dress like the guy in the middle [view link] I almost feel sorry for those strippers, they stand no chance
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “Suck my dick you pathetic troll bitch” Can I suck your dick??
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Peacocking can work if one knows how to pull it off right. It is more of an advanced PUA move however as its intent is to bring attention to oneself. For a newbie, however, I would recommend a simple outfit that makes you feel confident and like an important man without drawing too much attention to oneself. For this I recommend a suit, it signifies that you are an important man but isn't outrageous enough to draw comments. Once one feels confident in the seduction world, they can attempt peacocking so as to draw the attention of the hottest girls and draw their attention away from the men that they are with so one can swoop in and steal them.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    One hoe a week? what is this fucking running hood game nigga? i prolly fucked more hoes in the past six months than you have in years.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    That advice won't get you anywhere.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Always funny how the thug types think they are better than an esteemed gentleman who has perfected the art of seduction. The thug approach is lazy and most of them are unemployed losers who's only real income comes from selling drugs and mooching off their girlfriends.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    and they still get more bitches than you
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    This advice is terrible! Any dancer would see right through this and just think you're being cheap!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Agreed, PUA stuff is like that, stupid. SJG Why I’m Proud To Be A Middle-Aged Stripper [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed. The practical stuff they are telling you is just common sense. But then they wrap that in a doctrine of misogyny. And a guy who has actually worldly power is going to be attractive to women. So what else is new? But a guy who has such power does not need to put on an Alpha Male act. And this kind of stuff has nothing whatsoever to do with the Animal Kingdom. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A guy has just got to learn to be himself. Girls go for that. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And strip clubs are great places for learning to talk to girls. SJG
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Just spend a lot in the club and any stripper will fall head over heels. They only care about your money unfortunately
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Always funny how the thug types think they are better than an esteemed gentleman who has perfected the art of seduction. " Haters gonna hate, man.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 > I know some girls definitely go for stereotypical "alpha males" but a lot of guys exaggerate how many of them are attracted to that kind of behavior. Some girls think that those kind of guys are just dickbags and prefer guys that are less aggressive. A lot of dancers I've talked to at my club complain about arrogant, aggressive guys and have told me to please never become like them.< most true alpha's are usually polite and thoughtful, what you are describing is a dick not an "Alpha Male"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion