tuscl

Popped my OTC cherry

Notatroll
No trolls

Ive had a few offers for OTC in the past, but never followed through.
ITC? Several

It’s a lonely life on the road. Had 3 days and nights in a new city for.a job and decided to check out the scenery at the local SCs. I did my due diligence, as any good PL would do, and researched the reviews. Not a lot of good reviews... but enough to peak my interest in a club.

Night number 1, I arrived and the place was pretty quiet. Girls doing their stage sets, and the typical making their rounds. Had a few drinks and a few private dances with a few girls. None were spectacular, none too bad either. A couple of real hotties did their stage sets and then disappeared to an area I now know is the smoking area outside.

One young dancer, a 23ish hard bodied spinner, caught my eye twice. Tipped her on the stage during 2 of her sets without so much as a smile or thank you. In hindsight, she’s just shy, but it comes off as a too good for me attitiute, like some real GPS. So I’m sitting at. The bar with some casual chat with a group to my left, when this hottie plops down on the.stool to my right. Damn, she was fine.

After a drink together, we went for 3 songs in then private area. Clearly, she was much more relaxed after a few drinks. Perfect hands on grind.... just how I like it. After the 3 song set, I tipped her fairly and she brought up the VIP private rooms for a “little more fun”. After my Tuscl education, I knew.... get the exact details in advance before agreeing. Once she realized I wanted “extra” she was quick to offer that she didnt do that in the club, but perhaps tomorrow at the hotel? BOOM! It was on. We had a nice chat with a few of her friends in the smoking area... exchanged numbers and instagram info with plans to meet tomorrow otc.

Day 2, I head to the job site with a spring in my step , excited for the “date” that night.
Not so fast! Around 1pm the text comes through something to the effect of can you meet me at the club and well have a few drinks. the old bait and switch.... come spend more on me at the club bit.
So, I’m disappointed. But I really got no backup plan, and if I hadn’t had this otc arranged I would have probably gone back to the same club anyway. Figuring this is gonna be a bust, i had dinner then went to the hotel bar for a bit. No prospects at the hotel bar either.
With low expectations, I ubered to the club. A couple hours later than I told her I would be. “I’m so glad you made it” she says. After a long explanation of anxiety, I figured out that when she was sobered up today she realized how dangerous the situation could have been for her with a guy she barely knew. She’d had a little to drink again tonight already and was very apologetic.

I get the good cop / bad cop routine from her friends for most of the night. Only did a couple dances with her, and they were still great. Still insisted that she wouldn’t do any ITC. Drank with her friends for a while.... they even kept me company when she did her stage sets. I almost felt like i was on a job interview. That night was one of the weirdest Ive ever had in a SC. My new CF now is making drunk plans to actually OTC tomorrow with me. Fool me once, shame on you..... fool me twice, well we will see.

Evening 3 to follow

21 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    waiting with bated breath...
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    So, i must have passed the consensus for safety with her friends because its a go for night 3.
    We met at the club, had a drink with her friends at the bar... then we were on our way. Had a nice dinner, strolled through the entertainment area of downtown and them back to the hotel.

Ive heard the term - good things come to those who wait - but I’m usually an impatient asshole. But this was so worth it. You all can use your imagination, but use it liberally. It was that good.

So I lived and learned. Whole lots of ways this could have gone south, but once we got on track it didnt.
    I will be better prepared next time.

Already looking forward to the next opportunity I have to get a stripper back to my hotel.

So I left out all the names and details. Still hoping to see this girl again, and dont want to mess up.a good thing.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Maybe this was just a little self catharsis. I didn’t make to confession yet. Forgive me Mongers.... for I have OTCd.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Did you hold her hand during your stroll? It doesn't count if you didn't hold her hand and maybe exchange a few whispered sweet nothings.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    'Good Things Come To Those Who Wait'
    I am glad you had a good experience.
    A few questions I hope you can answer;
    What is the difference on age between you and her?
    Where you dressed as a business man, tie?
    Did you do anything out of the ordinary, does she speak Greek, etc?
    I agree with the saying
    “Your patience will be rewarded “
    Thank you for sharing
    I hope this is the beginning of a long nice relationship mutually beneficial for you and her.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    @cjkent she said 23.... I'm guessing 26 or 27 is her accurate age. I'm 43.

I dress well... more business casual. No tie.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Unfortunately there was no olive garden nearby.... so we hit the cheesecake factory.

I dont think she speaks Greek, all english.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    @Rick my hand was squarely on her right ass cheek. While I kept my left hand on my wallet.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ lol. Great response. ;)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well my friend you’ve apparently done a lot of research on here to execute such a calculated take down. You can thank Juice for all the advice.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    I've learned alot from the veterans on this site.

Probably my biggest apprehension was the risk of her either stealing from me, or her calling her boyfriend/pimp up to the room to rob me. Or drug me and cut out my kidneys.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    Thankfully.... I'm safe and sound. Nothing missing that I can tell. Hopefully the newfound confidence doesn't get me killed next time.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Nice. Hope you used a fake persona for your insta account.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Remember, always start with a front room makeout session.

SJG
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    @lone_wolf , that's affirmative. I once had a stripper follow my real Instagram due to some drunken confusion..... that was hard to explain to the mrs.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    Guess how long it took for her to ask for me to send money to help with her latest financial woes? 5 days!
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    5 days? How many guys did she have to work her way through to get to you? Usually fresh meat is who they hit up first.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    Lol. Hard to know
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm confused...

The subject of this thread is "Popped my OTC cherry", but at the time you started the thread you hadn't met her OTC yet.

Did I miss something?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oops, my bad, your first 2 posts were the same day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Did you check your kidneys you’re supposed to have two of them you know?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion