tuscl

"Im the best"

chessmaster
Illinois
Friday, October 12, 2018 3:06 PM
Ok i think we have all heard that before. I haven't heard it often but some here say its usually bs. But yesterday a dancer said that and lived up to that claim(almost, definitely one of the best at that club which says more about her as i usually have better than average, satisfactory dances there for my standards). 30 y.o. hot, lots of otp stick shifting and otp titfucking, grinding and kissing my neck and tits in face. Pretty awesome. How often do dancers live up the "im the best" claim?

8 comments

• loper
    6 years ago
    Not often.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    You consider that a good lapdance?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Buying Dances Is For Chumps! SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Interesting thread. I’ve used that line before. If it works on getting the customer to buy dances, they tend to agree with what I said after we’re done. But idk if they actually mean it or they are drunk when they say that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I take it as salesmanship - for the most-part it's a crapshoot b/w what a stripper says and what she does -her #1-priority is closing-the-sale; and for many a stripper it's their only priority (meaning they could care less about the custy's enjoyment as long as she closes the sale).
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She usually says that I'm the best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I 've had dancers follow thru and blow-my-mind - but I think I've had more fall-short of their talking-game. I'd guesstimate dancers in high-mileage/extras clubs may be more apt to follow thru.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If she is really so good, she will not be telling you that. She will be demonstrating that, right there in the front room. Front Room Makeout Sessions! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion