tuscl

Can I have $5?

pistola
Keepin' it đź’Ż
Few weeks ago I'm at the club waiting on a lady to back from the restroom. I'm approached by some gal who was sitting with a group of wannabe thugs. She asks me for $5, no hi, no anything just 'Can I get $5?' I said for what. She says because I'm cute. Nope. Because I know you have it. Nope. Pleeeaaassse? Nope. Cmoonnn I know you have a $5 in your pocket. Then a puppy dog eye look. Nope. She gave up and went back to sitting with wannabe thugs, who, I'm guessing didnt give her $5 either.

Are young girls really this dumb and lazy these days?

Culprit:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoPwDnZgLXv/…

22 comments

• Subraman
    •
    6 years ago
    Sadly, I bet this works on lots of guys
  • PutaTester
    •
    6 years ago
    Yes. A few are. Maybe she had a bet with the thugs that she is so cute that she can get $5 out of anybody. Sounds like she lost.
  • shadowcat
    •
    6 years ago
    I once had a stripper come up and ask me if I had a condom. She was going to VIP with another guy and neither of them had one. I wouldn't have given her one even if I had one.
  • shailynn
    •
    6 years ago
    Well she had $5 when she went and got those shitty ass tattoos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    Subraman + 1

Just like ROBs, they do the "give me $$$ just because" bc it works a good % of the time - IMO it's indicative of how they view us (chump$)
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    I can see someone posting on here "c'mon it's just $5, don't be so cheap" - IMO they don't get the point
  • Warrior15
    •
    6 years ago
    Ask her back " can I have a BJ ? " .
  • twentyfive
    •
    6 years ago
    @ Papi c’mon don’t be so cheap lolz
  • daddyfatsack
    •
    6 years ago
    She probably comes across at least 5 suckers who will give it to her. $25 free extra dollars to go to tip out or whatever
  • NinaBambina
    •
    6 years ago
    I have literally asked guys to tip me for being cute. It doesn't always work, but it works enough for a little extra income at the end of the night. I typically just do this with guys I briefly chatted with who are just there to drink and not buy dances.
  • Dominic77
    •
    6 years ago
    I don't think it's new. They used to ask for tips for nothing back in the mid '90s, too. Easy enough just to brush off or a simple no thanks.

I figured you would have done your trademark slowly-unzip-pants and made her earn the $5 that hard way, pistola? ;)

A little heckling by her in response is expected. It's a SC. They work for tips. Some more brazen than others. I wouldn't let it bother you or dwell on it. Ever get heckled by a streetwalker or a guy on the streets begging? I think they're more ruthless.
  • NJBalla
    •
    6 years ago
    My favorite beggar was a guy who would always stand outside one of my fav clubs. He would ask me for money to take the bus to see his brother who lived 2 hours away. It was a good story as there was a bus station next to the club. Wierd thing was I saw the guy outside my favorite pizza place 2 days later. Instead of giving me the same sob story he averted his gaze and looked at the ground. Most beggars in NJ these days also seem to dress a lot better than me which helps me to say no.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    6 years ago
    Pistola - where’s the cute dancer? I didn’t see any cuties in that Instagram.

Maybe it’s a different link? $5 seems too much for her.
  • flagooner
    •
    6 years ago
    @warrior +1

Perfect response
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    I've had dancers, that I barely know, ask me to buy them cigarettes ($10/pk) and even ask me to pay out their house-fee - SMPLH.

Had a young ebony "instruct me" how to pay her - I was in a $5/dance black dive and her idea was for me to tip her 100 $1s by dropping them on the floor while she danced for me - I don't think so.
  • skibum609
    •
    6 years ago
    I think she was wicked smaht as we say here. Simple fact is that the answer to everything you want, but don't ask for is no, so you lose nothing by asking.
  • shailynn
    •
    6 years ago
    Reminds me the other day I was getting out of my car and two teens were walking by and one asked for money. I said “sorry don’t have any” which I didn’t have any cash on me and the one seemed astonished I didn’t comply to his request. Fuck off.
  • JAprufrock
    •
    6 years ago
    Without a doubt, cute gals can get money from idiots just for looking good, without having to give anything up.
    How many times have you been at a gas station or a store or just on the street and some loser will beg for "bus fare" or "can you spare a couple of bucks for gas" or perfectly healthy guys panhandling on the streets because they're too fucking lazy to look for a job. These are the shitheads that need to be deported.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    •
    6 years ago
    Yes, I've had this happen. No, it never works.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    6 years ago
    This is a technique that probably works .001% of the time. However, there’s no loss if the guy says no.

The downside is that the customer may decide to not buy any dances from the girl because of the question, but it’s stripper using stripper logic, so I’m not sure that matters.
  • rickdugan
    •
    6 years ago
    Every once in a blue moon some girl has tried this on me. Each time I chuckled and said some variation of "Get the fuck outa here" or "I'm not running a charity honey.". Sometimes when a dog behaves badly the most effective response is a swat with a rolled up newspaper. She may be a bit miffed for a while, but the odds are good that she'll be back later looking for affection, especially if she knows that you have cash, and that she'll behave better when it happens.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    6 years ago
    The swat with the newspaper works on strippers too. Lol!

Especially if you have cash!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion