tuscl

The worst thing about going to a AMP?

NJBalla
New York
Your muscles still feel sore the next week. Never again will I skip my regular massage place for a rub and tug.

9 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    As in because they ignored the rest of the body entirely? Or the massages bad and they made you feel worse?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    they didnt ignore, but thier skills are nowhere near a proper massage therapist's. In fact you get the feeling that the "massage" portion is merely thier time to understand if you are LE.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i honestly prefer a well done low mileage massage. only once was the high mileage massage really satisfying in the service i really like.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and no. ain’t talkin rub and tug. nor cbj and cfs by an over weight provider.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    My back and collarbone area agree
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The worst thing about going to an AMP is you are one of 20 guys she has seen the same day............just sayin....
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The amp
    Providers don’t look that good, for the most part. I’ve quit a long time ago for that reason, non stripper grade quality.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Y'all gotta get to Tampa or Orlando
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In most AMPs they also do good massage.

But no minimum youthfulness or looks standard. Have to window shop until you find what you want.

GFE-FS works best if you can get your girl softened up and making out with you very early on, before lying down on the massage table, before even taking off your clothes or showering. GFE is not standard in AMPs. It is in AAMPs, but not AMPs. But if you learn how to play it, it happens in AMPs.

Big variation shop to shop. So best in metros where there is a lot of competition.

SJG

Rabbi Jesus by Bruce Chilton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBTJprIB…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion