1. The bartender knows your drink of choice
2. The other girls dont approach you if your fav is there
3. The owner knows your name
4. Increase in mileage
5. You forget the last time you asked "how many songs was that" lol

20 comments

• ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    6. They tell you not to worry about ever paying the door fee again.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    7. You track the girls' lunar cycles on your calendar and you schedule your visits accordingly. You discern if they are in sync.

SJG
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    similar to 2:
    8: random dancer tells you she'll go get your fav for you as she's in the back right now...
    9: fav halts conversation with whomever she's talking with at the time, and damn near tackles you in a hug/kiss.....
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You know who the main dancers are, and confidently tell newbies “I’ve never seen you here before”
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    lol @playful steve. I have had a few dancers in the past try to get me to try a dance with them. Then i'd say im waiting for someone only to see them walk back to the changing room and bring my fav out. While they didn't know my name I later learned they had a nickname for me.

@SJG good point. here's a youtube link you'd enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-Md56j…
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You know which girls have the clap.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There's an engraved name plate on your barstool.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    You have at least 5 of the last 10 high scores on the pinball machine.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    The bartender says to the new girl....he's here with (insert fav name) and she immediately goes as far away from me as she could. Evidently the fav had some clout there?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, one more. When you walk in it's like cheers. Everyone knows your name (bartender, customer, other regulars). This is fairly easy if you are a daytime regular.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    Guilty and charged.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You’ve had sex with half of the women working there.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Every one knows where you sit.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I always know if scat is at Follies despite the darkness and the congestion. Just look to see if he’s in his seat.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Had a new girl walk up to me and say that <Stripper> says you like it doggie in VIP. So do I.

Have another that I do not VIP with that is friends with two that I do take to VIP. She always offers to find one of them for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There is not a single dancer in the place who doesn’t know you want to play with her boobs. Even the one that just started that night two hours before you walked in.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You walk in and the staff/girls recognize you
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    When I visited a club 3 times within 10 days, I found the dancers almost universally responded: "No, what are you doing here?! Not you, too. Do NOT become one of these guys!! Dominic, please go home.." Truthfully, I agreed with them.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    johnsmith69. that’s a nice issue i have.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You look for the newbies and the waitresses, because with them it is easier to pull their chains and get the to respond the way you want. With the experienced dancers, they are on to all the games and tricks.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion