tuscl

Sex life of a former dancer

gawker
Older than dirt
Friday, October 5, 2018 7:16 PM
Well my ATF has been sober for 3 months now. She met “the love of her life” and they live together. She has a job sitting in a cubicle making cold calls all day and loves it. Her BF actually has a job and I truly hope they live happily ever after. We talk or text every day and I’ve sent her money a few times and she sent me some videos of them . Pretty hot stuff.
Last night she described one night last weekend when they were lying on their bed watching a movie. They bumped hands and it was like a spark jumped between them. Clothing went flying, he was on top of her with no foreplay at all, and he was inside her in seconds. She said that untypically they stayed in the missionary position while he hammered away at her. She claims that she “came” 3 times and was very wet. She couldn’t remember if he nutted or not. But she said she needed to change the bottom sheet because it was so wet. She squatted beside the bed, still naked and he stood in front of her and inserted his dick into her mouth. He firmly grasped her head and began hammering her mouth and throat, finally nutting in her mouth. She said he ordered her to swallow which she did..
within minutes they were on the bed again and they played with each other with him violating every orifice in her body except her right ear. Finally he was back to her pussy and pumped another load into her. He immediately went down on her and sucked it all out into his mouth, got above her open mouth and let it drop into her oral cavity for her to swallow again.
She also described in great detail the week before when she was menstruating. He didn’t hesitate for cunnilingus coming up with blood from ear to ear. She said after an hour they were both covered with a mix of cum and blood.
She has asked if they come “home for Christmas” if they could stay at my house. I said only if I can watch.

7 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    He must be tiny if he fit in her left ear.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    "He immediately went down on her and sucked it all out into his mouth, got above her open mouth and let it drop into her oral cavity for her to swallow again"
    if the above is true then that is one crazy hardcore motherfucker!!!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I eagerly await Gawker's stories.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    All true (except the left ear, but she did say she needed Q-tips). Sadly, my stories are definitely slowing down in their frequency. At 73, I no longer have the resources or the perseverance to develop a relationship such as I have had with my ATF..
    It was time in her life to move forward and not look back. She's off to a good start and while I appreciate her knowing me so well that she knew I'd enjoy her most recent romp, I almost feel as if I shouldn't be in on it.
    Clearly, I love her in a perverted way ( she and I have talked for hours about our feelings for each other). While we've all heard or read about the wife/whore complex in my case my attraction has shifted from 100% whore 9 years ago to about 80% of the time caring like a parent. I want her to be drug free; I want her to continue her education, to have positive relationships and to put me, her most reliable customer, in her rear view mirror. I'd be kidding myself if I thought that I could ever keep up with her any more. Hugh Hefner, I'm not.
    I am fiddling with the concept of writing a novel incorporating many of the adventures I've described in this forum. Over the past month I've been sending another monger who I met here, a daily email, each with a different photo attached, telling the story. I've actually tried two outlines, one following a strict chronology; the other telling the story by various themes (I.e. Chapter 1 stripping history, ch 2 family involvement & interactions; etc.
    Given the fact that publishers reject the large majority of submissions, I'd probably self publish and see if sales could interest a publisher. I have a friend who worked on a more scholarly tome for 16 years, self published, then had a renowned publisher pick it up and it's in a 3rd printing. Who knows?
    But it's been a great ride!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Tune in next time to read the story of the threesome between gawker, his ATF, and the boyfriend. But Gawker please leave out the menstrual details next time.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I hope the book publishing thing works out for you gawker! You might actually make back as much as 25 percent of your investment in the girl! ;-)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I will be first in line to buy Gawker's novel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion