tuscl

Dancer wants a non p4p date?

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
I have not been io a club for a while as they hadn't been fun experiences recently. I went back to a club on Wed. had a great private dance with one of my faves and I was telling her how I had taken some time away from clubs. She asked me to meet her at a restaurant and pick her up in the bar and then have dinner and go back to my hotel. I told her I was intrested in P4P and she said nor was she but just have fun. I'm trying to figure out if this is some sort of play for more money that I'm not understanding.
Thoughts?

20 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Difficult to address there. If what you say is 100% true, then I say relax and let her lead the way in whatever interaction she wants. But don’t put your name on any apartment leases, car loans, etc.

On the off chance she’s looking for a boyfriend, hold off for a week or two. Verify blondbomb :p
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    That is either 2 things..... You found the unicorn who is breaking all the rules as a dancer, and enjoy the shit out of it. OR......as you suspect, there is some motive behind it........ I wish you well in it being the former and not the latter...........
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    A freebie sample. Once you're hooked, you will be charged for the services.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I hope her boyfriend isn’t going to conk you over the head with an Xbox controller and attempt to rob you. Lol - kidding.

I’ve had this happen a few times - very rare, but as a stripper once told me - “we are people with needs too and sometimes I just need to have some normal sex (not paid for) and some time going out for dinner and drinks like a normal girl would.”
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I would definitely always be thinking in the back of my mind of that exact scenario, watched too many episodes of Law and Order.....lol
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Hope for the best but plan for the worst.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    It depends on what the two of you look like. Odds are she will ask for money.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds good Steel, whatever you want, just go for it. Buying dances in strip clubs is always for chumps and PLs. This girl sounds good. Only one way to find out what will come of it.

Right here, our very own Countryman brings back home to Louisville what he learned in TJ, and makes the move from Pathetic Looser to Womanizer:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…

SJG

Clapton, Old Love (electric and really good)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBxn8ar…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What she says and what she does are two different things
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    man. see where it goes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I believe in the biz that's called the "long con" - "hey let's hangout ...", then not long after that her "emergencie$" start popping up.

How often do good looking young women basically "ask you out" - I'm assuming given you haven't been in the club much recently that she wants to somehow "keep you in the loop".

But, I could be wrong.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Papi, I should clarify that she is 34 but looks younger. I thought she was 25 or so when we met in the spring. So while she is significantly younger than me, she isn't a kid. As far as me, I do occasionally get approached by younger women and most people guess me to be around 45 or so. Thus she MAY have SOME level of attraction to me. We are meeting this Sunday afternoon at a nice place for brunch to see what happens. It will be interesting to do this but I have no plans to move this beyond a casual meal at this point. If we click outside the club, cool, if not, than I spent $75 on a woman for nothing which wouldn't be a first for me.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I vote that after dinner you take her on a long romantic walk, maybe along a river or something, and see what kind of kissing/PDA unfolds. I wouldn't bring her back to my hotel and I wouldn't have much cash on me. But if she wants to do it again then I'd definitely be up for it, until the emergencies that Papi mentioned start turning up . . . if that happens, leave.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    8ball gave good advice. Try to act like its a regular date and dont have much money on you. See how affectionate she gets. Just act very natural.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If you are interested, here is a quick summary. We met around 11 am for a nice brunch then took an architectural tour of the city followed by a stop at a restaurant for a lite meal and drinks. I put her in a cab and paid the fee without asking her address about 15 minutes ago after a very nice time overall. We had great conversation and appropriate amount of affection for a first time out. We might go out again casually when I am in the city as she asked if I had a good time and said she really enjoyed herself. She doesn't do extras and I didn't expect anything on this visit nor did I press. She is an excellent conversationalist and we had great discussions on a variety of topics that ranged from historical fiction novels to current politics to renaissance art. She is considering leaving dancing and that is fine if she wishes, I have no desire for a serious relationship but it is nice to have someone to visit when I am in the city for either business or to meet friends/acquaintances.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    So far, 100% win. If you enjoyed it, keep at it, just with your radar always up.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Just got a text from her, making me think Uhoh. However, it was just a thank you for the nice time and stating that she hopes we can get together again in the near future, perhaps when I get back from San Diego in a few weeks. I texted back as well, saying thank you and I would look at my schedule in a few days. Seems like she's legit.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Steel, you'd be playing the odds by shaking any notion that this is an attraction thing. Now that she's looking at life after dancing, I suspect that she's developing several potential avenues for future income and that you are one of many pokers in the fire. All it cost her to start prepping you was an afternoon out, which you paid for in any event.

She has spent several years looking at men as a means to an end. That doesn't go away once she steps out of the club. Oh, and I'd bet a dollar against a dime that she has fucked for money at some point in her career. No girl dances that long without succumbing to temptation at one point or another.

If you are lonely, then why don't you use all of that attractiveness to find a civilian date instead of pulling one out of a strip club? Just a thought.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago

If you are lonely, then why don't you use all of that attractiveness to find a civilian date instead of pulling one out of a strip club? Just a thought.

Lol. I don't think I am that attractive. I do okay. She is fun, pretty and in a city I travel to and available. Seems like a good situation as long as I am honest with myself and her. Not really looking for a wife or lotr, just some fun times in which no one gets hurt. I can afford to spend some $$ if I want, so no harm/no foul imo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion