tuscl

"thick"

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Seriously this fat ugly trend has got to go. I'm not talking about girls with a small waist and big ass naturally, thru surgery, or working out. I'm talking about the tubs of lard waddling around with waists as thick or thicker than their ass.

61 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    A lot of guys are into this?? Why?? Holy shit. If she is fat but got the right shape ok. But being rejected for turnip looking hoes is just like ugh!!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like somebody had a bad night last night, sorry ;(
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I made more than most or all of the girls there actually. Not that it's a lot as I am not sure it's a big money club. Won't complain about $100 an hour. Complaining about not getting the chubby chaser money.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    There's so many fucking guys into fat bitches. I just don't see the appeal at all. Also had some young dbag put me down and raise up a hideous turnip bitch. I called him a faggot straight to his face. But that is how I talk to stupid people every shift nothing new.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't even know how I make money I talk mad shit every shift and say horrible things all the time
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    FWIW I’m not a huge girl fan either, a few weeks ago I was making fun of some of the girls in private with one of the bartenders at one of my regular hangouts she was laughing and telling me to be nice at the same time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That should have been fan of huge girls ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I try not to say anything about girls that I think shouldn't be dancing when I'm at work. I don't care if a person just rejects me. It's the fact he had to do it to put me down and it's just one of the most out of shape girls there. Like ok.!!! >:(

Like just fucking reject me don't talk shit at me. I used to get violent with dudes when I was a month or 2 into to dancing. I'm more toned down but I still have no control over what mean shit I say to them. I'd still smack them around among other more painful things but I'm scared of being fired :( I've burned some bridges in the past let's say
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Most of the time I don't give a fuck but the rare event someone triggers me it's so hard for me to not just get extremely violent really fast in real life. Idk how to to help this issue. I think it's genetic...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Some things just can’t be unseen ;)
    Makes me think about some of Shadowcats posts.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I have a theory that some of those guys who prefer obese girls (or marry one) has just “given up”. Some are perfectly happy and content that way in their lives. I can certainly see it from the dancer POV: what gives, dude? The dance price is the same no matter which girl you pick. We’re all twenty bucks!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Huh? Small waist and big ass isn't "thick". That's called having the right curves in all the right places. Or at least one of the right places. Nah, a good example of sexy thick is blondbmbshell. Yeah, there are a lot of guys into that. There are also a lot of guys that aren't, but DSDF, Willis.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok I wasn't insulting big ass small waisted girls to be very clear. They're hot.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Too be fair, i'm not crazy about the huge ass on a thin girl (bottom heavy or looks like she's wearing a diaper) or even huge asses in general. That will never look "normal" or natural to me (the first example) and i don't really remember that really being a thing at all until the last 10 or so years.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ To, sent too early...
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    "But that is how I talk to stupid people every shift nothing new."

maybe the turnip girls have a better attitude and are more pleasant to hang out with
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    If someone insults me I insult back. My attitude is fabulous!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I think some guys go for the fat chicks because their boundaries are by necessity looser. My rule is that her ass cannot be bigger than mine.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There’s at least one “chubby chaser” in Louisville clubs who prefers those girls because he’s such a douchebag none of the “normal” girls who don’t need his money will give him the time of day.

I mean seriously, what kind of asshole do you have to be that you can’t get a *hooker* to take your money?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I do have to say, the bigger dancers tend to have some really serious (over?)confidence.

If they get rejected from getting hired by a club, then they are the most shocked about it.

As for how much money some can make, who knows. One of them told me about how she allowed absolutely no touching. And also asked me how much I had made the last shift I worked. I made the dumb error by saying the truth, and then she countered that she made a number that was $30 higher than mine on her last shift.

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with the original post - as I prefer dancers to not be rail thin. I like a bit of natural thickness in the booty area.

But there are limits. I don’t want a jumbo - where I can barely squeeze her into a lap dance stall. It’s not comfortable or enjoyable.

There’s a bit of fantasy involved, and I don’t fantasize about obese girls. So I would pass on dances with an obese dancer.

However, I’d be a gentleman and say “No, thanks. I’m not interested in getting dances with you.” - when asked.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's not what I go for. But hey, tastes vary.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “and then she countered that she made a number that was $30 higher than mine on her last shift.”

She lied. Unless, like one of those extra large dancers here in Louisville was wont to do, she’s doing anything anybody wants.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^My first thought too. Or she had a freakishly good shift. I don’t know.

To be fair, dancers in general tend to be self-promoting and tend to exaggerate the facts. Maybe it’s the side effects of having to be in a sales role?

With larger dancers, I notice they tend to behave even more so that way though.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    blahblahblah23 - You are so delightfully bitchy!

With those types of girls (and any others who are not as hot as my wife) I am never mean but in my mind I am always thinking "Girls I am in here for a fantasy and I wouldn't even date you in real life for free"
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if i were to pay some big girls NOT to strip... i’d be broke.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    "I mean seriously, what kind of asshole do you have to be that you can’t get a *hooker* to take your money?"

Well actually I hear that there's The System for those who have to learn how to pay *hookers for sex. Works extremely well for assholes (I may know this not from experience maybe*)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Things are cyclical - seems curves are kinda-in right now or at least more accepted - I assume hip-hop which has been dominant/mainstream for a while now perhaps has made curves fashionable
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    How big is big? Several guys agree here that "curves" are in, and yes, they are... but by curves there is also the need to establish whether the woman is "overweight" or just has womanly curves. Womanly curves are sexy. A small waist / larger ass combo is good and will make a girl money. Being fat *generally* will not.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I'm not talking about girls with a small waist and big ass naturally, thru surgery, or working out. I'm talking about the tubs of lard waddling around with waists as thick or thicker than their ass.”
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Though I do have to ask blahblah, where are you working right now? Is there a club nearby that doesn’t have higher standards?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “With larger dancers, I notice they tend to behave even more so that way though.”

*And*, in my experience, they’re more likely to indignantly offended when you aren’t interested in them.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @georgemicrodong - Never thought about it before but you are totally right about the indignantly offended thing. Maybe their confidence is only superficial so the anger helps them cover up the pain of rejection.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @dc9428 i agree 100 percent
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    I refuse to get a dance from girls that weigh more than me. Obese is a disturbing trend. I can get by a girl that has had kids and has a "tummy" as it is known but tubs of jello are not attractive. I have seen young women who are "athletic" whose waists are less defined but are firm and toned that are attractive. I do not need a skinny or perfect hour glass shape. If I wanted heavy there are literally hundreds of divorcees looking for a good time that are seriously overweight that would cost me nothing.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 yes it has to go! The u.s is an overweight society i get it but if you are big you should not be working in the club! I have not seen one fat chica in honk kong gentleman's club in tj and there is a reason for that. If they are overweight they are let go they are weighed every 2 weeks that is the model us strip clubs should copy! As far as ugly beauty us in the eye of the beholder as long as shes not overweight! I like my women thin and natural
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I agree with @blahblah the whole thing is put of control I blame it on Kim K she is not thick that's a fat pig. And nothing wrong with bigger women I could lose a few myself but this is the life they've chosen to be half naked or more and Idgaf if you look hot in your cropped/altered/filter selfie nobody cares take your ass to a gym if you dance.

And skinny fat is equally as bad, tone that shit up ladies
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake, that’s the assumption I’ve been working on, in a “the lady doth protest too much, methinks” sort of way.

I remember once in a club outside of KCK a really large woman set her sights on me and pulled the “indignant” card, commenting “guess you can’t handle all this, huh?”

So I answered her with “not tonight anyway; I left my cattle prod at home.”

It wasn’t too long before a bouncer told me I had to leave. With a twinkle in his eye.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    You aren’t “thick” if your waist isn’t small or smaller than your bum and you have a big belly. Thick is for juicy booty girls and slim thick girls. I rarely see very heavy girls in clubs in NYC. When in Jersey they definitely had a few interesting looking girls. A few where heavy set with small breasts and no booty and very aggressive guys loved them though. Ehh everyone has a different preference.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "You aren’t “thick” if your waist isn’t small or smaller than your bum and you have a big belly."

Hmmm. She called me thick and I have a big belly.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Sorry flag that just means you have dad bod.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ He actually has a two dads body ;) and if he doesn’t lay off those fruitcups he’s gonna be pear shaped;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    @nicespice

I think there is a club 30 miles away w/ some standards that has a reputation. I just like how this one is run? No hiring standards, but I can come in whenever I want. House fee is low, other fees/tipouts are low. No shift minimum. Can leave whenever I want. This is rare in the industry I feel like. Last upscale club I worked at was too stuffy of an environment for me as well :(
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    @country I'm not sure about weighing girls?

People seem to guess I weigh a good 20 pounds less than I do :x
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @ Blahblah

Ooh makes sense. I’m basing all my knowledge about this on TX. I’m sure you know a lot more than I do about other regions.

All the pluses you mentioned are true in Austin and San Antonio clubs. Even the nicer ones. Lately, I’ve been especially terrible with showing up, hustling extra hard for $200-300, and leaving.

For the longest time, I heard about how the money is better in DFW. I still think it’s true, but I learned how many more rules there are in those clubs. With scheduling and also rules on the floor.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'll try the "nice" club eventually, maybe next month when I'll be staying close to there. I'm just comfortable where I am at. I've only worked 2 nights so far after a hiatus.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah. Sounds fun. Damn I’m jealous on your travel setup. I need to figure out travel logistics better soon.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    thick isnt fat
    slim thick is the ideal

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    @nice

Honestly I put my shit into storage to be an airbnb hobo. I wouldn't worry about it if I was you, you're going to college and gonna be outta this fuckery soon enough :) I'm not in school so it's different.

I don't see anything wrong the $200-300 if it pays the bills, and it doesn't sound like it takes you long. You are also probably busier than I am with obligations.

Our circumstances are just different! No need to be jealous, I'm just a lazy pos stripper bitch lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve been known to hook up with some sloppy girls - thick and sloppy to be specific.

Things got bad when a few guys in my office began referring to me as Shallow Hal.

I can’t change - as I’ve been trolling a certain type for too long now.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I like different strippers’ body types but some are too thick. It’s hard to define that though. It’s more of a “I know it when I see it” thing. Proportion also matters to me too as does attitude. Some women wear more size well. Others don’t.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Our circumstances are just different! No need to be jealous, I'm just a lazy pos stripper bitch lol.”

Lol I’m the same way.

As far as fat goes, I guess it depends on the stomach. I used to look not very good if I went past 102 pounds. But then I got coolscupting done on my stomach, and now I’m able to push to 105 just fine.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    What the fuck is cool sculpting, Spice?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s non-invasive plastic surgery. There’s a vacuum like machine that uses cold temperature to kill fat cells, with some sort of gel placed on the skin to prevent tissue damage. It’s estimated to kill ~20% of the the fat cells in a region. And the fat cell killing is pretty resilient. Even if one gains weight overall, the treated region will resist gaining weight as much as it would otherwise.

Genetics wise, I had an unfortunate body type that gained weight in the stomach first before anything else. I used to feel most confident when my body weight was somewhere like 95-97 pounds, and insecure about my stomach. Now, I can get away with weighing more than I used to. And my tiddies look nicer as a result (and no, there was no work done on those)
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I definitely think the urban/hip hop culture plays a part to ‘thick’ being ‘in’ these days. My go to in the past was always the blonde big fake tits ‘Jessica Rabbit’ style woman, but that has changed as of late to the Latin style thicker woman in general, but as far as the just plain bbw style big..... that’s a big no in my book, but as always different strokes for different folks.......
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Is coolsculpting lump free? I know lipo leaves lumps often times and I don't really need it :x but be nice to literally have zero fat on my lower back

Other day I saw a girl that definitely got a Brazil butt lift. She has the most beautiful shape with a tiny waist. Then you see her in the dressing room out of her 1 piece and she has all these unnatural lumps on her back and stomach and she is too skinny to have cellulite in there... Just scares me off any kind of fat removing procedures :x
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @blahblah

I’m not too sure. I remember when I paid for the coolsclupting, it was at an “event” (explaining coolscupting, and drinks+snacks provided), that offered a promotion that if I paid in advance that same night, it would be $500 per treated area instead of $750. (I had already by that point long considered coolscultping, so I knew they were being legit when I was told that.)

The actual technician recommended just one area of my stomach, but the speaker (aka saleslady) after that recommended treating three areas on my stomach in case there was a lumping issue that would make it uneven.

I probably paid $1000 more than I had to. But I’ve been really happy with the results and didn’t have lumping issues.

I know by reputation, coolscupting is considered less reliable than lipo. I’d definitely check the reviews on realself.com very carefully before making decisions on anything.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok thanks!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Heard a talk from one plastic surgeon who mentioned with coolsculpting, the most important thing is the applicator and that it fits. Don't know nearly enough about it but sounds interesting.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i like my hoes supa thick wit a round thing in my face
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Only when Im drunk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion