tuscl

Golden Nipples

PutaTester
West Coast. He who dies with the most memories wins.
Traveling through the central states, some for the first time, there were girls in New Mexico and Oklahoma with gold nipples. They were not pasties and not all girls had them, so I was fairly certain that it was not because they were following some club rule or local law. I did get the impression that it was more than decorative. One thought was that it might be to discourage sucking or handling the girls' nipples.

I finally asked a dancer (who was without golden nipples) what was going on? She said that since nipples are very porous, some girls use this material to seal their nipples. I did not see this in the West Coast or East Coast clubs. She did not explain what the girls were sealing the nipples against, save that some do it because they are lactating. I think I hate it, assuming that all girls with golden nipples were going to provide a limited experience, and rejected all offers from the Golden Girls. Considering the number of girls I saw with golden nipples, either there is a mini-population explosion in the middle states or there are other reasons.

Can anyone provide more information? Am I making a mistake by rejecting these girls?

4 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sucks.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Wow, never knew about that. Hopefully you get some input from folks who do know the deal.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Love when you travel and see some oddball trend going on that you see nowhere else (like a certain food at restaurants or fashion trend). As for the golden nipples, it may look cute on some dancers but that’s all that’s cool about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would assume anything a dancer puts on her nipples is mainly to discourage guys wanting to suck titty (assuming it's not a club rule).

Have not noticed the golden-nipples but I once sucked on a dancer's tits and it had a strange unpleasant taste - made me think she might've put something on them to discourage sucking which it did but also discouraged me buying more dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion