tuscl

Arab man with 17 wives laughing at american man with one wife

NJBalla
New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dADXIdcb…

I laugh the same way when someone routinely goes to a strip club without a LDK.

31 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You laugh at men who don't resort to cumming in their pants from paying a woman to grind on them???????????? ROTFLMFAO
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^Kinda sent yourself up for that one, NJBalla. I mean I like LDKs as much as any other LDK lover but it's not something to brag about lol. Let alone ridicule another person for not doing it.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thats pretty much the point of going to a SC. Dont be brainwashed by trapbaby, these women will leave you with an empty wallet and blue balls.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I get it, but you're kinda being like SJG. Basically, calling everyone who doesn't LDK a sucker. Not everyone wants to cum in their pants and have a sticky mess for the drive home. Just like not everyone wants to kiss dancers in the front room.

Cumming in your pants is not the point for every guy's strip club visit. So no need to ridicule those who don't. To be honest it sounds as hilarious as trapbaby posted.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Says the guy with an avatar of a girl with cum all over her bikini bottom. I guess we all have our quirks.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Imagine the nagging from 17 wives !!!!
  • Staalbal
    6 years ago
    We cannot all prematurely ejaculate like you in 3 minutes. Nor do we want to
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Id rather have rosario dawson naked on my bed as well. Anyone else have a preference? @staabal. Trust me my stamina is far longer than yours.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15 you win this thread ;))
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    NJBalla I don't get you bringing up my avatar. Yeah it's a girl with cum all over her bikini bottom because I love assjobs. It's right there in my profile. That said, it would be dumb for me to try to ridicule everyone on this board for not liking assjobs. But that's what YOU are doing with a post that says going to a club without LDKing is pointless. Just trying to show you how it looks is all.

Like I said in my first post, I love LDKs as much as you and anyone else who does it. But it looks plain foolish to try to talk shit about others who don't.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I brag about LDKs all the time and show everyone in the bar the mess when I get back to my seat. @TFP
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Hey that's cool NJBalla. But do you also go back to those same folks and talk shit about them if they leave without making a mess in their pants?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Is it ever weird asking a dancer if she is okay with an LDK?

I've never had an LDK and probably never will, but it sounds like an awfully awkward question to ask someone. A lot of the dancers at my local club have said that the thought of an LDK kinda creeps them out

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hmm. I don’t think silent LDKs are a problem. Just don’t get any jizz on them.

Who knows, there’s probably an LDK master out there who mangaged to do his thing from an air dance once. :p
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @TFP, i make fun of them and then they slowly convert to my ways. I once had a girl ask me if I LDK'd and when i said I did she said "well i guess thats the point" The gentemanly thing to do is not get any on her outfit. I did once and tipped her an extra $20
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    In all seriousness everyone has thier own thing. Some guys prefer CFS, some BBFS, some LDK, and others like a good billy joel. Take me for instance. I once left a club a bit bummed cause my fav LDK girl wasnt there so I had to listen to some billy joel from a girl who was so good at suction my dick felt sore on the way home. To each thier own. Thiers a reason mcdonalds, burger king, and wendys stay open when morton's is fully available.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hmm. I guess it’s because it’s consistent with how I try to behave on my end. I’ve thought a lot of how I should be ethical. One of the things I decided about myself is that I am comfortable about lying about personal details about myself. But those lies have to not affect the customer.

For example, I’m not going to ask for several hundred dollars and promise to suck dick. Since I would have no intention of following through, then that’s bad.

Granted, there’s flaws in what I said. It’s practically part of the job description to lead someone on. But that my own demons and not yours.

Your demons seem more mild in my mind and I say, silent LDK away :p

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I always imagined ldk being somewhere between sex and jacking off on the satisfaction scale.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla - If you added two words (at least) to your original statement probably no one would have been pissed: I laugh the same way when someone routinely goes to a strip club without AT LEAST an LDK.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 - Why not talk/cuddle for a few hours and then get an LDK?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    NJBalla that's a trip. I'd think that most friends would make fun of YOU for jizzing in your pants at a strip club. The fact that you actually proudly boast to them about it, then actually ridicule THEM for not doing the same thing until they conform speaks volumes about your friends and yourself.

The guys I sometimes go to clubs with, I'd never tell them that I LDK on every visit, sometimes twice. They're still the type that get excited getting a number from a dancer. They don't even know about this site and my participation in it. It's why I prefer to go alone anyway.

I'm with nicespice regarding the LDKs. I'd rather not ask and just go for it. Most of them can tell anyway, from what I've experienced. If they have a problem with it, they start switching positions rapidly, or start giving a lame dance. The main thing is, don't get any jizz on them. And if you plan to see her repeatedly with the same agenda tip her well so she keeps taking care of you.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    These days Im finding LDK to be far more pleasurable than OTC, FS, and BJ. Of course this all matters on what girls you are dealing with for each scenario. I just have found the girls who provide OTC/FS/BJ to be fairly mechanical and the whole experience is very transactional. My favs who know im there for a LDK are a lot more sensual and get as much fun from the experience as I do. Perhaps it because extras girls make more per "session" and feel entitled whereas regular dancers average 1 or 2 songs per customer and feel priveleged for a long session.

If you can get a girl to provide GFE OTC than thats ideal. However, those girls seem hard to come by.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @TFP those sound more like associates than friends.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    some of you PLs do not understand the art of the LDK. A stripper is making you cum without using her hands. most of the time when i get an LDK im trying to STOP from cumming in my pants. To really enjoy LDKs you cant force the issue because most strippers cant get me to LDK.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nah, they're friends, not associates. We've been friends since before I ever set foot in a club. Funny thing is, they were the ones who brought me to a club for the first time. Yet I ended up being the one who later became a huge fan of clibs. They still only go for special occasions like birthdays and bachelor parties. Which is why I don't bother telling them about my solo experiences in the club.

As a matter of fact, I have folks who I would consider just associates who I actually DO tell about my club experiences. But that is because they first opened up to me about their mongering experiences, which allowed me to feel comfortable sharing my stories. If I knew my long time friends got down and dirty like that I'd have no problem sharing. But they don't, so I keep that shit to myself.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    This is probably the 3rd time ive posted this link, but a good conversation on the art of the LDK is below. Safe for work. Pour a cold one and take out your note pad. Your life will never be the same. Yes its safe for work.

https://youtu.be/rnCiC6uSUIY?t=27m22s
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 im married and i fill my wife up with cum at least every other day. a stripper can still make me LDK. But not every stripper
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I watched that the first time you put it up. Quite funny. But still not something I think most guys would openly disclose.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Dancers look down on it. Guys who do that are nasty AF. They're like dogs humping everything they see
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’m married and have sex with her at least every other day, as well. I can at least partially LDK with a dancer (lots of precum) but I definitely don’t prematurely ejaculate because I have lots of control from effective love making and practice.

(morpheus meme)

**What if I told you that the reasons I club are different and I don’t need to LDK or get sex when I’m out?**
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i go to the club to drink and get LDKs. Some of you guys wont get dances from the wanna dance types because youre there for the conversation. i dislike chit-chat with strippers, they dont have any valuable input in making money, relationships. i already tried the conversation thing but they always end up saying something stupid or judgemental.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion