tuscl

Popular dancers in the reviews

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:59 PM
There are some clubs that get reviewed that have the same dancer’s name that regularly comes up in the reviews. It’s either because she’s a ROB or that she gives really good service.

Do the countless positive reviews of a dancer make you more apt to check out that dancer? Or it has no impact?

15 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Sometimes it is just something to remember for a trip and if I happen to remember and see her might check it out, but generally don't see a girl out based on reviews unless they are a review worth trying to find her.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Definitely influenced me to check out a club or dancers. If it weren't for the reviews and the girls described, I'd just be blindly hoping. I can think of two clubs in particular where not only the reviews helped, but PMing the author of the reviews helped even more. Same for the ROBs. I know who to avoid and why to avoid them.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    For me the positive reviews of a dancer definitely piques my interest in trying her out. There is a club 40 miles from where I live in the City of Industry. I haven’t been to this particular club in awhile, but all the positive reviews of one of the dancers that works there makes me want to go to the club and check her out in the near future.

As far the ROB reputation in the reviews on a dancer, that doesn’t necessarily make me cross her off for trying her out.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    The dancers most likely wrote those reviews or gave tricks discounts to write them.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    No impact to see the club. Maybe if I'm there I'll keep an eye out for her. But with the vast differences in tastes, what even multiple guys say is hot I may think differently.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    OP is a douche.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sky at paradise in coi i think.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster- ding, ding, ding
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Sometimes. At Pandora's in Seattle I checked out a review star. She lived up her to reputation, but it was kind of like that time in high school where I had a go with the school slut. The TUSCLers in Seattle are spoiled because she was much prettier than you would think by how they described her. But seemed dead inside.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not so much from reviews but if one of my TUSCL buddies tells me by PM or in person, I'll be on the look out for her. We seem to have similar likes.
  • oiav
    6 years ago
    Be careful, Sky has HPV
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    Paradise's Sky is very well known and definitely not a rob........ as to her HPV status, I would care to guess that many of the women who we enjoy the extra's from aren't clean, so don't be a fool, and wrap that shit! (and get tested regularly!).......
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    TO the original question: I guess it depends on what you are looking for...... If extras is your thing, then of course you are going to go visit a spot that is well known for it (or at least a dancer at a spot who does)..... Gotta love the internet for all the intel regarding such things..... (Tuscl was how I first found out about such things.......other resources are also available that focus on the dancers themselves as well as the locations.......at least in my area.....)
  • oiav
    6 years ago
    You can get HPV even if you wrap
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    larry. sr rialto is 40 miles from coi. tropical lei is 20. escetsy theatre is about 20 miles. belax is maybe 30 miles. you have many options.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion