Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sum-Ting Wong???

FTS
FTS36145

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody else click on the “Nearby Clubs” link, only to see a page, with the heading “Sum-Ting Wong,” that says “This place suckee. We find nothing nearby?” What gives? You found stuff nearby a few days ago! Why not today?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Been happening to me for the past 4 or 5 days

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Mamisan hasn’t paid her bill to advertise her massage parlor - or her cousins buffet - this month - so I guess Founder had to cut her off.

Profile picture for wellhungsac420
wellhungsac420
•

Just checked, same happening to me

Profile picture for jim6069
jim6069
•

Same thing here

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I guess sum ting is rong!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hmmm did Mamisan take over Rech’s position of tech support for TUSCL?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•
Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Reminded me of this.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Sinclair and jskully, you the same person using two usernames?

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

I think we just share a similar warped sense of humor

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Sinclair and Sully beat me to the punch, but that's exactly what I thought of when I read the subject line. That was fucking hilarious when it was first reported.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Same thing. Then I’m guided to clubs in Cleveland instead of detroit

Profile picture for wellhungsac420
wellhungsac420
•

Does anyone know if this is going to be fixed? This is the best feature of the whole website!

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I only see nearby clubs listed hen I click on nearby clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement