tuscl

Whats the easiest Extra?

wellhungsac420
NNJ/NY getting extras cause I'm soooo good looking
Monday, October 1, 2018 8:11 AM
It's got to be DATY right? If any woman offered me $$ to suck my dick I'd take it shouldn't the converse be true? I'm not suggesting it is something that you'd want to do at a SC but I'm wondering if anyone's asked and been turned down?

26 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    whats DATY? and can you rewrite this in plain english
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Dine at the Y.. its in the glossary.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    pretend ho doesn't know what daty is lol... I can't say from experience, sacster, but based on several years of TRs from a guy who required DATY, I am certain it's not the easiest extra. For many women it's more intimate than HJ & BJ, and MUCH more intimate if you mean without a dental dam. This guy was often turned down on BBDATY, from girls the rest of us were getting HJ/BJ/FS from. 'course, when we're dealing with a man who is as handsome as you, the rules go by the wayside.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure if it’s DATY. ITC - it can be tricky logistically. I was thinking a HJ or BJ is the easiest extra to be had ITC. You get seated - unzip - and she gets to work. Maybe other clubs are very different - but I think DATY is trickier to get setup.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    extras of any kind are worth it in the club. i guess letting the guy finger you but thats about it. i was at a black joint before and they assumed eating my ass was part of a lap dance.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I knew a 20 year old that kept turning down a 70+ year olds request to DATY. She said he kept increasing the price and got up to a grand but she didnt do extras and was disgusted at the thought of that old of a guy doing that to her. I'm much younger and shes always let me tickel the kitty for "free" since I was already paying her.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "shouldn't the converse be true?" ____ Most guys are carrying HSV-1 oral herpes which can be transmitted via DATY. So not such a great idea.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It's gotta be FS/CFS (covered full service). It fetches the most $$$ and it's less work for the woman (feedback I've heard from civvies, but maybe strippers are a diff. breed?). Anything involving the mouth can be seen as more personal a/o gross, but offered bc the PL doesn't want FS or won't pay $$-$$$ for it but will pay $ for BBBJ. FS is the extra I've seen most often in the front room. So that's why I'm going with it.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    anything bareback with tricks is way too gross.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Without bbbjcim there is no reason for extras.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you are resentful or hoes and are extremely combative when called a trick. but you admit to paying women to suck your dick and swallow your cum. you essentially brag about it. Why not just own up to being a trick?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ive heard guys brag about fucking but never about paying for it "Yeah dude I paid her to suck my dick" LMFAO
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Truthfully, if the dancer thinks that way, that's on her. I was raised to think that I'm no better than anyone else and no one's better than me. I've never paid for sex, not that it matters.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I prefer the term john to trick, but words only matter to weaklings so label it as anything you like. I've represented dancers, hookers, customers and call them all the same thing: people. I pay to fuck and I fuck for free. Big fucking deal. I notice the landscapers managed to get my grass cut before it rained. I pay them too, but I could cut it for free. I'm a lawn john.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Skibum, you're just trying to rationalize the fact that you have to resort to paying women to let you cum in their mouths. Normally thats something very intimate but I guess your anger and hatred and resentment stem from you having to pay for that. Dominic, then it doesnt apply to you. but im just saying there's no real way to euphemise the relationship
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    DATY is not easy. Many dancers don't want that kind of direct contact for health reasons. For many, it's also an intimacy thing similar to kissing. LDK is likely the easiest. Followed by hand job.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sorry Trap but if you weren't stupid and wrong we'd think the world was ending. I will only do bbbjcim because that's what I get at home from my wife. Yes, she not only still performs orally in year 29, but she is a billion times better this year that our first year together. She's competitive and we're swingers so she upped her game. The funny thing is that what I pay the dancers for a lesser quality BJ (nothing is better than different tho) will never include half my house; my vacation home; my 401k; my Roth so while they get some cash, they don't get the spending money wife does, nor will they ever touch my assets. You lose again.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    they don't get the spending money wife does, nor will they ever touch my assets. You lose again i dont get it how strippers can not understand this concept. The money spent at the club is whats leftover after im done paying all my real obligations.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I would have assumed not moving a customer’s hands, wherever they go, would be the most common extra. Taking the initiative for HJ/BJ is where a dancer has to think harder on whether she’s an “extras dancer” or not.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "I would have assumed not moving a customer’s hands, wherever they go, would be the most common extra." ^^Or she placing your hands on her, to help indicate it's okay. I agree it's the most common extra because not all dancers allow it. (No Southern no-fly zone / No Northern no-fly zone).
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Technically, any touching is considered an extra. Or at least here, where the law is supposed to be to maintain three feet minimum of distance between entertainers and customers. Otherwise, I agree with Ishmael. LDK and HJ.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I'd hate to live in a world where a LDK is an extra.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I think from a dancer standpoint a handjob would be the easiest. Least amount of work, least invasive, easiest to do without anyone noticing, no risk of stds
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    ***unless there's a cut or some kind of open wound on the person's hand. I'm not arguing or disagreeing with you; it's just that not many consider that with HJs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Extras and Buying Dances are just the wrong way to go about it. Front Room Makeout Sessions, Louisville KY. [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion