Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Q: When is the last time a man opened a car door for a stripper?

NinaBambina

Who the fuck is Ninabambina?

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

See, I can make stripper jokes, too.

Q: When is the last time a man opened a car door for a stripper?

A: When she was getting arrested.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Ha!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! True too!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

HaHa! Chivalry is not dead.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Good one!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Ace!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

I did it last Saturday. I think she was genuinely surprised that I did, and thanked me for being a gentleman.

a little later, she thanked me again for not being quite so much a gentleman ;-)

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

I’d rather have the gates of heaven opened for me.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I’d rather have the gates of heaven opened for me.

Is that the new lingo for a customer's wallet?

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I seem to remember hearing something about a stairway, too...

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

trying to find the ‘like’ button.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Wednesday afternoon, driving her home. SA date with girl early 20s, half French half Romanian. Turns out she was ex-stripper with nursing degree.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don’t let it be said that our girls don’t have a sense of humor;)

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Good one. Keep the jokes coming, Nina.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement