tuscl

Trust Count

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Just noticed on my profile that my Trust count went from about 320 down to 107 - has anyone noticed a change in their trust-count?

37 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes. Founder deleted all trusts over a year old. I lost 17 trusts today, which sucks, because I don't remember all the guys whose trusts for me are now gone.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I lost 3, and as Nina already stated, they were from over a year ago.

My guess is that this is to encourage active users to stay active.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Looks like I lost 20 or so, I also noticed the number of comments seem to have changed, I believe last time I looke I was up around 20,000 now it’s about 12,000
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sucks - a Trust should be like a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame or any kinda recognition - it should not be taken back - plus it's nice to look at some of the old names that gave you Trust.

If there's an issue w/ dating then perhaps their should be toggle views for a 12-month Trust list vs a complete Trust list.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah papi_chulo, I agree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I hadn't clicked into the Trust list; just looked at my profile briefly and noticed the # was way down - on the bright-side it looks like the Trust comments are back which is nice (I thought a Trust w/o a comment was not as worthwhile if one could not see why the person was being Trusted).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @papi founder was jealous you had more trusts the him, you need to patronize founder more, kinda like Trumps cabinet does ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    So each year we need to re-Trust the people that we Trusted ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    As a matter of fact, papi_chulo both you and twentyfive had previously trusted me and now they're gone. I lost your trust. :( Lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Welp. That’s a shame.

I think everyone should go back and trust this guy. https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php5?id=18…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's been a lot of talk in the past about older stuff not being relevant (reviews, threads, etc) - I guess Founder extrapolated that to Trusts also - i thought it may have been to save space since he brought the Trust comments back; but I doubt that's the reason since I imagine Trust comments don't take up that much space.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "So each year we need to re-Trust the people that we Trusted ?"

Looks like it. I think you and the previous two guys I mentioned all trusted me, but they're gone now so I there's no way to be sure. Lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I think Juice's went from like 200 to 32 now. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I also noticed the number of comments seem to have changed, I believe last time I looke I was up around 20,000 now it’s about 12,000 ..."

@25

I think Founder previously use to lump all comments together - a while back he separated one's comments into various categories (review comments; discussion comments; article comments) - thus the total comment # would have gone down.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I dunno about that I only have a few article comments and less than 200 review comments certainly doesn’t add up to 20,000
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nina I just renewed my trust in both you and Papi ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess we have to renew our Trusts in a PL form of the way folks renew their wedding vows

:)
  • founder
    6 years ago
    It's a work in progress. Do worry too much about it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you certainly don’t have may and even with your winning personality and sparkling wit you just don’t come across very well
    ROFLMAO
    Sucks to be you loser haha
  • founder
    6 years ago
    *Don't ( where's the edit button?)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Wtf?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that was to txtty always second amongst equals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... It's a work in progress ..."

Sounds like a good TUSCL tagline

:)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I didn't even know articles were down... I was going to write one.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Where are the top 40 lists?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    where’s my 100 million dollars?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Why don’t you try some anger management classes, that bile you carry around with you coupled with the lard ring around your midsection is gonna kill you before you have anyone that will give a shit. How’s your blood pressure these days does the medications even get it down to the normal range.
    Like I said sad, it really must suck to be you !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I doubt that but don’t you have some chores to do, like I dunno, slop some hogs, or maybe fuck a few sheep or some other shit, you know the stuff your homo lover Dougster, hated to do around the back 40.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    what is a trust count?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ a Trust is similar to a Facebook like you give a fellow TUSCLer - if you look in your profile you see a field for "Trusts"
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "where’s my 100 million dollars?"

Lmao!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!! TrollWarnBot has as many trusts as me now! lol

Kidding, do your thing Founder, just make sure Rech cleans up the mess when you're done.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Ironic, he could program the ability to edit posts but couldn't actually edit his post.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I like that they're ordered chronologically.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I thought it was because I'm Jewish...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Shailynn
    Grow tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion