tuscl

Cities with the most uglies

Not just strip clubs, everybody. Nobody would know better then TUSCL.

I’m gonna say colder places in America. Boston, Cleaveland, Milwaukee, Chicago. Maybe it’s because everyone is bundled up in a sweatshirt, compared to bikinis. And then the southeast, except Florida. Just so many overweight people.

33 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Boston, NYC, Salt Lake City
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I travel all over the country and the most in the Midwest and up and down the east coast.

I can’t argue with your assessment. Out of the rust belt cities I’d have to say Detroit has the hottest girls (and I’m going by civvies, not strippers).

Indianapolis has some hideous looking women. So many hot women in New York. I attribute that to everyone’s walking so much they stay in shape.

Fashion comes into play too. A woman in Miami or NYC or DC or Cali is going to have a better appearance than someone in the Midwest or even Phoenix or Vegas for that matter. Seems like when I’m in Chicago most of the women are still dressing like Snooki from Jersey Shore which certainly bumps their looks down a few pegs.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    I'm used to Philly, most other cities I go to seem to have hotter women than Philly
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    If you ever had the misfortune of being in Augusta GA, then you'd truly know where den of fuglies lie.

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Someplace in West Virginia.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s not recommended - but if you are ever in Reading Pa, it’s not pretty! I’ve been there many times - and the women are large - and not pretty!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    lots of uglies in the LA metro area and the OC. and phoenix too.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fugliest woman are all at Walmart after 11PM doesn’t matter what city’s.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i disagree. it’s 24hours at wallmart. rare to see an attractive woman there EVER.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Here in So Florida it’s not so bad during the day thre are a bunch of milfs shopping there during the daytime
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    If we're talking "most", then some big city...but there are usually lots of fine ones to cancel them out.

If we're talking 'per capita', then I'll say the Harrisburg area of central PA (about an hour away from Cashman's response of Reading). It's one of the reasons Halloween can't come fast enough.

@25: college towns tend to have attractive women in Wally World late at night, especially after the clubs close.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Not here in Boca they all seem to be in Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    To me, Lutherans seem to be the most ugly. And they probably are more in cold places.

Pentecostal's look better, but their heads are full of poison.

SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    As far as places I've spent some amount of time in.. I'd say the smaller cities in texas (like 100,000ish people) have phenomenally hideous women. Nebraska/Iowa/Indianapolis have a lot of fuglies. Oklahoma City is full of uglies too.

I can kinda see why- all these places would suck to live.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    The question I want answered is related but not identical to the original: what locations have the hottest women MOST LIKELY TO FUCK ME? I don't really want to hear about college campuses any more (though younger men may; and it would be a service to them, to inform us of where they can best get laid, so please feel free to chime in if you know any info) because I'm no longer in that market. Where can I go to find the most game, willing, HOT-looking women who are interested in ME?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Have you tried signing up for conjugal visits at your local women’s detention center ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I believe that warmer climates seem to be better. It is how the women dress, but it is also that those who have a choice will like the warmer climates. And for women, this often comes down to looks.

People talk about Truckee CA, "Where the men are men and so are the women."

That is one of the coldest places anywhere around here, far colder than Reno. Truckee is at very high elevation.

Downtown San Jose, the women sometimes look real good. And then there is Viet Coffee.

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/up…

Suburbs always suck, guys write about losing their sex drive.

But I say, Lutherans seem to be the most ugly, and they are more in cold places.

SJG
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    wherever nina lives
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We have a huge new women's detention center. Some of them are not bad looking. San Jose is a largely non-white city, and some of the hard living women are real nice looking.

But I would not try looking there. Lots of other places in the service sector.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You really don’t have a clue as to how fucked up that is, and how fucked up you are
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Young people and attractive young women seem to be drawn to big cities and moderate to warm climates. It is not just for colleges or college students either.

Listings are posted for best cities for singles and for high income. The lists might surprise you.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

TrapBaby304 - troll status likely
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Speaking in terms of physical looks and not intellect - Detroit. All of the hotter dancers travel from the suburbs. But Detroit itself - eww. It is literally like a third world country. This isn't a race thing either (someone is going to think it, I'm sure). Black, white, brown, rainbow - nope. And anyone who is attractive is probably attending Wayne State and not from Detroit.
    Second runner up is Pontiac, MI. White trash central.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Finally an award Cincinnati can win.

Both the ugliest civilians on average and some of the ugliest strippers. At least if you include Northern Kentucky (aka Southern Cincinnati) since there are no strip clubs actually in Cincinnati.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Pontiac is way worse than Detroit. Detroit at least has some neighborhoods where people have money, and others where people have pride, so there are some good looking girls with good bodies. Pontiac girls have no shame. Yes, it is white trash central. But there's plenty of black trash and Latina trash there, too. They're always behind on the times and trends by a few years and idk if I've ever met a girl from there with somewhat decent standards for appearance. Maybe one or two. Maybe.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    As much I love Nicespice, I’m going to have say San Antonio. It’s not based on experience of going there, it’s based on what Charles Barkley always says about San Antonio women. He calls it a gold mine for Weight Watchers, and he says they can’t fit in skimpy underwear, they have to wear bloomers. LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ihearvoices - I think there’s a vein of ugly towns in that area? Maybe it follows Rt 78? It’s brutal.

I was thinking the colleges out by Harrisburg might help the ugliness - but it’s been years since I’ve been out that far west.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I would suspect that Austin is better than San Antonio. But it also will depend upon which social venues you are talking about, as opposed to just the composite population.

Lets face it, a lot of women and men beyond a certain age do seem to go asexual. I believe that this will be readily apparent in most places. Certainly is true where I am.

Bicycling, great way to keep fit, as most everyone needs to be able to travel from place to place. Automobiles are for chumps.

SJG

Despite Gut-Wrenching Testimony from Dr. Blasey Ford, GOP Moves Forward with Vote on Kavanaugh
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2018/…
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does Moines
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Des Moines
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Been there, seen it? What kinds of venues did you see this in.

In most places there are women and men who have largely gone asexual. Once you get into lower cost housing and lower cost restaurants, you will see this.

SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think I've gone asexual after entering this industry.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :)

SJG

Don McLean - American Pie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion