tuscl

SC bathroom trolls vs TUSCL forum trolls

You’re only allowed to choose one group to get rid of. Or you can choose to get rid of neither. Which one would you pick?

26 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Wow, that is a tough one.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    American's Will Not Be Free Until The Last Bathroom Troll Has Been Strangled To Death By The Entrails Of the Last TUSCL Forum Troll.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    The bathroom troll only annoys me for 2 minutes, 3 or 4 times a night, one or two nights a week. Tuscl trolls annoy me a lot more often. My vote is for tuscl trolls
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @general - I am with you. But killing the bathroom trolls would be good for ALL PLs not just those on tuscl.

The good of the many...?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Bathroom trolls are life
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m gonna say get rid of bathroom trolls.
    tuscl trolls i can simply put on ‘ignore’.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This is a subject that @flagooner is the expert on, his lifelong ambition is to become a pee troll;)
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    TUSCL trolls.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Bathroom
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    For me the biggest variable is whether or not the clubs will then start to clean the bathroom themselves, given that they no longer have a bathroom troll doing it for them. At the same time, I've never started smoking again because a TUSCL forum troll gave me a cigarette. But then again, if they hadn't been serving alcohol I wouldn't have asked for the cigarette, and there have been nights where I would have spent considerably less if not for all the drinking.

I'd rather just get rid of the bartenders and shot girls. The trolls have no place else to go, so they're a fact of life. The bar staff can just go to a civilian bar. I remember my VIP dances better and have more intimate encounters when I'm not inebriated. And if they didn't serve alcohol I wouldn't go through phases where I need to avoid strip clubs at all cost. I don't have these sorts of issues with trolls in any way shape or form.

Will someone please open a strip club that serves organic veggies and coconut water, and the only temptation is the women? That's the only vice I care to be surrounded by when I go out. Oh, and some really good coffee would be nice. Even at the nice strip clubs their coffee is shit. It surprises the Starbucks hasn't monopolized in that problem. I'll tip the bathroom troll.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "I'll tip the bathroom troll" s/b "I'll tip the coffee troll"

Sorry, haven't had my morning coffee yet.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @ei8ht_ball,
    I’ve always been a fan of “juice bars” esp if they serve up full nudity.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I have been too. There's only one left in my area, and the dancer quality is very poor. Over the past the years the move has been towards partial nudity with full bar . . . I think the clubs found that model more profitable.

But I do like to travel. What clubs would you recommend?
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Bathroom trolls.

At least TUSCL trolls can be ignored, never ask for money and I probably will never knowingly see them. Bathroom trolls will ALWAYS be there, even in non strip clubs. Get rid of them.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    It seems to me a bit gratuitous to heap scorn on poor souls that have the job of sitting in a men's room offering clean towels and mints to drunk strip club patrons. That is not a brilliant job.

The actual trolls on TUSCL are doing it because they enjoy it. I suspect bathroom trolls don't enjoy what they do. Bathroom trolls are people that couldn't find a better job than bathroom troll. Have a little sympathy!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Shit!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny stuff, I would rather get rid of the bathroom trolls except for one
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Neither. Some TUSCL trolls are funny, like Mamisan and some Juice aliases. The other trolls I can just ignore. The bathroom trolls perform a useful function by keeping the bathrooms clean. And how would I be able to dry my hands unless a bathroom troll hands me a paper towel?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tj bathroom trolls can be useful
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Bathroom trolls really don't bother me. They keep the place clean. TUSCL trolls make me stay away from TUSCL sometimes. I do think mamisan is funny though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Isn’t there some sort of Bathroom Troll Union? This sort of post could get you in trouble with your local chapter of the International Flushers and Mint Providers Union!

I don’t go to gentlemen’s clubs - with trolls. The men’s room at my go to club is relatively clean - and it’s too small for drug dealing - so I’d prefer to remove the trolls from this site.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    can you imagine what the effect it would be if all the restroom trolls hit the streets?! chaos!!!
    the unemployment line? millions! also added to the welfare lines!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The chaos you describe is nothing compared to what would happen when CrazyJoe eats at McDonalds - and then shits at his local strip club! It will be Armageddon!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    For bathroom trolls, I liked one of @subraman’s comments when I first joined Tuscl: “There but for the grace of God, go I”.

Meaning, “I too, like someone seen to have suffered misfortune, might have suffered a similar fate, but for God's mercy“.
    — often attrib. to John Bradford, but true source unknown.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I want to grow up to be a bathroom troll
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Make all TUSCL trolls (except mamisan) take a break from TUSCL and work a year as bathroom trolls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion