Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strange stripper comment

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't know if it was meant to be a compliment or a put down. Honestly I don't know how I should take it. She said, "Wow, you have big balls."

I told her she had sexy elbows.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL. I forgot all about that song

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Shoulda told her not to talk with her mouth full

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@flag: I’ve gotten that “compliment” as well. :)

Along with “you’ve got the hugest nut I’ve ever seen,” as it’s spilling out of her mouth.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe she just meant in comparison to your penis

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

Well ur not lil_balls so she probably means what she says LOL

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Maybe. But everything is huge in comparison to my penis.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

@Fkag: she's probably referring to your saggy balls, part of the aging process in geriatric men like yourself.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Sphincter

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^ geriatric elf

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

unlike me daddy tricks, i don't let other men put their balls in my mouth so i dont know what the average ball size looks like

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ then,why did you give yourself that moniker?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

"you have soft hands" ... it was not a compliment

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

Some girls like big balls. I kinda do but only on Black guys.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement