tuscl

Tuscl chivalry

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
Do you consider tuscl chivalry paying for the babysitter, or paying for her uber to the hotel? Or do you assume her expenses are just baked into her rate, and just part of the trade.

Or is getting her a towel afterwards, or trying to not get it in her hair chivalry enough for most of you?

11 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    So is an OTC paying for sex or to hang out with her? I don't know any hoes who would do that with a trick.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't feel any obligation to pay for her child care. That should come out of her end.

If I take a girl directly from the club to my hotel and she doesn't have a car, then I do feel an obligation to make sure that she gets to where she's going. But if she's offering to meet up on an off day, then not so much.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t do the stripper dinner and drinks shit anymore (during otc). I don’t want a gfe type of date. I’m looking to fuck and get the fuck out!

I’m a gentleman pervert - so I’ll hold the door for the whore. I’ll smack her ass while she walks past too! If I fart while fucking her - I’ll say “Excuuuuuse Me!” or I’ll blame it on her “Taking too much sausage up the dumper, huh?”

I know whores love it when I question their flatulence!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    My version of chivalry: I let her sleep on the wet spot.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Randommember - I’m not so chivalrous. I tell the whore - if she leaves skid marks on the comforter - I’m not paying for the cleaning!
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I will occasionally walk a girl back downstairs or to her room in cascadas. Does that count?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    does leaving money on the dresser for her taxi count as chivalry?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lil_Baller100 only if the money is in an envelope.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    well shit

its ok though, my hoes dont want a gentleman anyway
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i usually try to be a gentleman and treat a lovely girl as a treasure.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    No @Dougster, you must be thinking of that geriatric elf, @Flagoneer. He's suffering from both urinary and fecal incontinence. But what do you expect at his age?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion