tuscl

Anti Suit-Wearer bias by dancers

wellhungsac420
NNJ/NY getting extras cause I'm soooo good looking
Monday, September 24, 2018 11:11 AM
Recent comments indicate that there may be some negative bias against guys wearing suits to clubs at night. I often am one of those guys and I'm pissed that dancers think I picked my outfit with them in mind... WTF just because Bill Gates and Marc Zuckerberg don't have to wear suits to be successful doesn't mean the vast majority of professionals get the same leeway. I can imagine the notion that lots of business stuff goes down after hours may be foreign to a dancing bimbo but if a guy wants to get a dance afterward he shouldn't have to change into a velour track suit if he's just passing through and wants some titties in his face.

33 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    You should wear tight pants and allow your cock to be visible instead :) There’s nothing suspicious about a man wearing a suit if it’s daytime and he’s on lunch break. Nor is there anything suspicious if it’s late afternoon/early evening. Those times, it makes more sense because it’s likely he’s wearing a suit straight from the office. These types I do like because they are in a rush and make decisions of whether they are buying a dance or not pretty quickly. But there’s too many trolls who come in a suit at 10pm-12am and try to talk your ear off and tell you that you should do OTC/they are a potential sugar daddy. And refuse to spend any money ITC, whether buying dances or tipping for conversation. So if you wear a suit late at night, yes you will be judged negatively (except by maybe a baby stripper who will agree to $200 OTC :p ). But just tip and buy dances and all will be forgotten anyways. Like anything else a PL might get initially judged negatively for.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You make a good point. In my view, it depends on where you might club. If it’s in Manhattan - I’d expect there to be lots of suits at all times. NYC business attire is still suits. However, if you walk into a strip club in West Virginia at 10 pm on a Tuesday in a suit - you might look out of place. It’s possible that some mongers try to look like big spenders in suits - when they don’t have cash to spend.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I know why they think it's shady, it just doesn't seem natural unless you are with a party of men who are all wearing suits. Another problem may be men who don't know how to wear a suit. Let's presume you wear a suit to work and go to the club right after - is there a reason to keep the jacket & tie on? Take the jacket off, toss the tie, unbutton the top button. Maybe roll up the sleeves. Then you look natural. Wearing a full suit going into a club solo screams desperate loser trying to project status instead of behaving like a guy with status. Which usually means a lot of hot air because she'll need to massage his ego for the same or worse tip than a guy who shows up looking like he's there to relax and have a good time. I believe the best way to dress for a strip club when going solo is to dress like you are on a casual first date.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ wellhungsac420 What type of suits do you prefer? I am a frequent suit wearer myself. I prefer roomier, less structured suits. The jacket should have a wide lapel, and the pants pleated. I wear ties with fun patterns like polka dots or the American flag to give my look some personality. These are not the type of suits that are envogue, but I can find a wealth of suits that fit my tastes at local thrift stores for a bargain price.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    It depends on the time of day. At night the only ones in suits are usually black pimps.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The type of club makes a huge difference. Take Atlanta for example. If you wear a suit to night shift at Cheetah, the girls will be all over you like flies on shit. Wear a suit to Follies night shift and you may not be around to tell about it the next morning.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    @echopizza - i too like the look of a funky suit my fav is chocolate brown crushed velvet with a bolo tie and boots but work forces me into a boring old dark blue pinstriped number @nicespice - i will start my personal yoga pants revolution ASAP @jefftuscl - I agree that there are ways to make a suit more casual, but isn't any guy who walks in to a SC is looking to relax and have fun?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I like suit wearers.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ wellhungsac420 - Damn, sounds like you dress like the Mack Daddy. [view link]
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    @echo this is more my style [view link]
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Anti-suit bias? You people are all crazy. Every experienced monger on here knows that wearing a suit at night is step 1 in "The System", the (nearly) foolproof method to arranging $200 OTC with fun & edgy strippers.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I suppose next you'll be claiming dancers have a bias against men in back braces? SMH
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I expect this kind of prejudice from Nina, but not from you Nicespice :(
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Fear not two_bits. Outfit choices don’t matter when your interactions with strippers are all FWB (not P4P). MackTruck probably gets most of the love. Even non strippers such as Nicole seem quite smitten with him.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I have a dream that one day we'll live in a nation where dancers judge PL's not by the clothes they wear, but by the content of their character (and their wallets).
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Agreed t_b. When PL come in the club, perhaps he should wear a name tag that displays average annual income, overall net worth, and also credit score. (Verified by the door girl.)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I don't mind them on dayshift. Otherwise it means they're trying way too hard, are PUAs or weirdos. The worst are guys in fugly or weird suits who think they're really cool. They're a waste of time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    As I said in the thread from yesterday, I am suspicious of men coming in at night wearing suits. Lol. They tend to be cheaper than one wearing a suit should be, which makes them pretentious in my eyes. There is an exception to be made for guys who just aren't good at socializing with women in general, want to dress their best to impress, and don't realize that a normal, decent outfit will do. Now if I'm working a day shift and it's 2pm or so? Totally makes sense for a guy to be in a suit.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Otherwise it means they're trying way too hard, are PUAs or weirdos." This kind of bigotry is appalling. Why couldn't he just be a friendly, successful traveling businessman?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Coz its not normal for a guy to stay in a business suit all day.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    @trapbaby when I get out of my late meetings, sometimes its 11PM or later, I'm not looking to change clothes I'm looking to blow off steam its not like i can keep a change of outfit in my pocket, its more than just a different g-string and the matching pasties...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The only time I’ve worn a suit to a club is when I’ve been on the way home from a funeral.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its still weird, just take the jacket and tie off at least.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    never worn a suit in my life
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "never worn a suit in my life" Not surprising, since you're a punk.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I go to clubs while traveling for work and rarely have extra clothes to change into. I do take an additional pair of slacks and then take off the tie, put on the slacks and unbutton the top button of the suit for a "business casual" sort of look that works in most restaurants and clubs. It is nicer looking than most I see at a club but it fits with my personal style overall. I buy semi custom suits as I am not easy to fit off the rack due to the fact that suits only have a 6-8 inch drop normally and I need a 12-14 inch drop. I don't like to wear suit pants to clubs due to the potential for them to get makeup or such on them and that precludes me wearing them until the dry cleaners.I do not notice a bias against my style and normally get comments upon how nice I look (SS I am sure).
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I don't think anyone would, or should, have a problem with a business casual look like you just described, steeldog55.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Very generally speaking, money used to have correlation to how one dressed in public. I don’t think that correlation really holds anymore. I think one thing at play here is that suit culture has greatly declined over the last few decades so it stands out more if someone is wearing a coat and/or tie, especially in the evening. But suit culture isn’t completely dead in certain lines of work or for folks for whom it has just become, over time, how they dress. However, since it’s long stopped being the norm in most places, it’s probably tough for a stripper to know if she is dealing with a poser or some guy who is just being himself. So they’ve got to make their best guess and the customer might get treated with more interest or more avoidance because of that.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It's not even that I have a problem with guys dressed in suits (idk their situation), I'm just suspicious of a guy who comes in at night wearing one. I'll still talk to them and see if they're spending. I've had some guys in suits spend good money, but a lot of them were travelers. All of my big spending regulars were casual / business casual. I had one regular who always wore a suit, but he definitely wasn't one of my big spenders and I didn't see him that much. He worked somewhere in Canada several hours away. Now that I think about it, I did have one regular who spent a decent amount and always wore a suit. This was when I was working dayshift at another club though. He would come in about an hour before my day shift was over, I assume when he got off work, tip me if I went on stage, and buy drinks and dinner so we could eat together and chat. He rarely got dances, but would give several hundred dollars before we parted ways. He was very cool, I can't believe I forgot about him. He was actually my sister's regular first so I wasn't allowed to talk to him (she would let our friends we worked with sit and have drinks with her regulars, but would throw a fit if I came anywhere near them). So one day, although he seemed unapproachable since he was sitting by himself not talking to anyone or getting any dances, I remembered seeing him at another club before so I went up to him and introduced myself. He was like, "you don't know me? I used to come see your sister!" And I was like, "Oh, you must be [insert name]!"
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    guys in suits are usually boring AF
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I had a GF that used to tell me guys wearing suits were almost always broke, either car salesmen or insurance salesmen She used to say the owner of the dealership came in occasionally, dressed casually.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard of the glory days when strip clubs were a legit business expense. God I wish I was born ten years ago.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I find it to be true, about guys in suits being cheap or broke
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion