Dancers eating pizza on stage.

11 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nice haul!
    (sniff...) nobody does that for me...
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I thought the sexiest food was supposed to be Arby's curly fries, not pizza.

Just ask juicebox69!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Oooooh shit
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love pizza too much - as I’m hard and hungry after watching that clip! NJ is a haven for good pizza - and combining pizza and strippers is kinda amazing!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I can't decide which one I would pick: the pizza or the girl. Oh wait, yes I do.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why choose just one! Go for it - and enjoy a slice while fucking a stripper on all fours!

Bonus points if you can bang her and balance the pizza box on her ass!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @EchoPizza

Is that a young David Byrne in your avatar?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ It’s me. Same as it ever was.

@ Cashman1234 - I would rather watch her eat the pizza. Watching her eat another man’s pizza and licking the sauce off her fingers may be a little weird or perverted to some, but is very enjoyable for me.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    This reminds me of a reddit thread I saw about a stripper and a hot pocket

https://ibb.co/itk3Mp
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Zoey101 - that sounds like my kind of club! Those odd things are the stuff I enjoy.

A microwave right by the stage in a strip club - is bizarre. It would be great if customers brought their own food and heated it up there too!

It would be too funny watching the dancers on stage while someone microwaved fish -
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^lol idk if it’s still there but at sapphires in Vegas the microwave in the locker room used to have a hand drawn pic taped on it of a fish, with a circle around it and a big X thru it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion